welcome to PC

Well at least they only seem to hate fags

sadly, its a lot farther reaching then that with them. I just laughed off a lot of the anti-gay sentiments they push. most of it was too ridiculous to even acknowledge.

the thing that actually got me was their protests at military funerals. there have been a few funerals where they have shown up and protested basically stating that the soldiers died protecting a 'fag' country and shouldn't be honored.

they have also protested funerals for other tragedies like the Sago Mine collapse in 2006, stating that the deaths were god's punishment for the nations support of homosexuality. they also planned a picket/protest of the funerals of the five girls killed in the amish school shootings. they called that one off after a local radio station offered them an hour of free airtime.

I like the part in the 3rd video where the guy was talking about how all jews were god haters and fags, and the guy was like "The jews ordered the death of christ" and the journalist was like "wtf? the romans did" then the guy was like "uhh" and tried to cover his tracks with something.

Back