Wedding Cake Toppers!

Shadowedge

Number Two
FC/Active Member
So I'm getting married next month, and here's a little known fact: my fiancee and I met on FFXI. I've had the luck of working with some really talented artists professionally, and I reached out to one of them to sculpt me some wedding cake toppers to reflect how we met. Here's a super, super rough version of them, but they're coming along nicely. Obviously still missing a lot of detail. I'll update with more pics as they progress.

cakeToppersA.jpg

Grats Shadow! Just makes sure the bride topper is cuter than the groom topper :p

That is super awesome! So excited for you. They are gonna look great! I am sure there are more pictures to come!

Slight update here. More detail on them. They're still fairly rough, but coming along nicely. My fiancee decided she hates the WHM condom hat, and thought it would be weird if only one of us were wearing hats, so we removed them. My buddy should be finishing them this week, which gives me a couple days to paint them!cakeToppersB.jpg

Removing hat probably a good decision :D
btw Best wishes on your marriage! (In case I miss telling you soon enough)

1st: Congratulations!
2nd: Awesome idea on the topper, unique!
3rd: I had no idea you met your wife-to-be in FF11. >.> /shocked
4th: Congrats on moving? I saw a post fly by with a pic of you with a weird expression on your face.... lol.

Lol, thanks Aang!

Yeah, we just recently moved back down to the LA area after living in San Fran for 3 years. Not fun adding a 400-mile move on top of having a wedding the following weekend, but we're making it happen. Somehow. That look on my face was the sheer hatred of having to unpack those towers of boxers that were as tall me, lol.

Back