Weapon Skill Up Chart?

Use crabs... mobs with normal defense won't take 0 damage crits even with signet staff, and you can aspir crabs^^

The only downside to this is that it's boring as fuck. Also once you get to steelshells with this you have to be careful to not pull Ts because they'll resist yer damn sleep and then beat the hell out of you(/cry).

-benny

Fodder and Benny-

I refer you two to my sentence where I stated I moved to crabs when I realized my staff level <_< This IS in fact what I was doing, lol, its quite common knowledge that a Tarutaru with the -1313213^4 STR of of Errant can hit crabs for 0 with a 1 dmg weapon ^_^;;;

Jotaru said:
Fodder and Benny-

I refer you two to my sentence where I stated I moved to crabs when I realized my staff level <_< This IS in fact what I was doing, lol, its quite common knowledge that a Tarutaru with the -1313213^4 STR of of Errant can hit crabs for 0 with a 1 dmg weapon ^_^;;;

:abso-not: :abso-not: :abso-not: :abso-not: :abso-not: I need a dmg 1 sword..........

Jazmine said:
:abso-not: :abso-not: :abso-not: :abso-not: :abso-not: I need a dmg 1 sword..........

Curtana!

Now it's time to level THF! Wheeeeeee!

Curtana.jpg

Last edited:
Back