Watch your damn kids!

Aura

FC/Active Member
Warning: Kid gets owned (just hurt, no death or anything serious like that) so don't watch if you are gonna be upset by it.

[yt="Kid gets owned"]ceNf-11-ddI[/yt]

Edit: Oops, shoulda been in the screenshots/images/video forum. Oh well

Last edited:
I don't want to laugh, I really don't.

But c'mon. That baby got f-ing scissor-kicked and did a backflip.

omg that was horrible! That poor little girl ; ; My little one is the same age, they're so hard to manage. I have to have a hand on him every second or he does stupid stuff.

Kalia please label anything else like this so I don't watch it. I was so horrified for that little girl & her mom.

Sorry. I actually was horrified by it too. I do feel bad for both of them, but afaik the kid came out of it without even any broken bones, just bruised and scared.

omg hahaha .... she freakin did like two flips!! hahaha

people should keep leashes on their kids haha

CRAZY FUCKING SKILLZ!

Ragdoll physics at work!

You don't know how hard it is for me to hold back. I really want to make a small animated .gif and put some healthbars at the top...

Put a power bar too, and that guy's power bar can be getting higher and higher until it starts bursting, then he can unleash his special.

Arch, I noticed your deleted youtube link. The syntax took me forever to get right too. It's like this:

PHP:

You can copy that to get yours working correctly.

I would have walked up and yelled at the kid, maybe sucker punched her mom and taken her grandmother out for a nice lobster dinner and never call her back.

Last edited:
As long as we know the kid didn't get hurt, it's ok to joke/giggle.... It's human nature
C'mon Archain, you kow you wana....

Arch, I noticed your deleted youtube link. The syntax took me forever to get right too. It's like this:

PHP Code:

You can copy that to get yours working correctly.

Bah, that's how you do it, lol. I tried a few times then gave up; it's almost like having to explain a joke. Once you get it to that point it's not funny anymore =P.

Thanks for that, at least I know how to use it in the future.

haha nice Aa. And kinda random with that quote in your sig, it isnt even terrible. Only a few typos.

~Pitlith

Back