Warning to the General Public

Jotaru

shinobi-no-mono
FC/Active Member
A warning is hereby suggested to the general public:

Do not change your computer background at work to an array of my avatar.

Much chaos ensues.

Please return to your day to day activities now.

In contrast, I highly recommend changing your background to mine.
Especially if you have a lot of male co-workers.

Trewgle said:
You don't want to know =X

The REAL Jazmine, is probably shy. I dunno if I could picture her dancing like that... but hey... I could be wrong. :tounge-3:

Which reminds me...

What the hell is she doing with her hands? Its all weird.

looks like she's smacking her ass, then the loop begins again. lol

Your avatar is...mezmerizing(sp?!) just watching her ass move up and down and up and down @_@;

She's twirling her wrists, ever done that when trying to pop them before? (Only she's not popping them, she's putting your attention where you've already mentioned it is)

GUANMODE v2.01 by Archain active!

ROLF WHERE WULD THAT BE AIDA?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?1111oneone WER IS MY ATTENTION LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!

N E 1 ELSE SEE THAT FINE WOMAN UP THERE IN TREUWLGES PICTURE!? IZ THAT U TREWGEL? OMG UR SO HAWT SNED ME A TELL INGAME AND I"LL HELP U! OR U CAN EMAIL ME @ FITYCNTPWNSU@HOTMAIL.COM

OMG DRK/THF SPINNING SLASH > PANSY ASS SHARK BITE STFU LOLOLOLOL!!!111

PLDS < NIN IS BETTER THAN U SO STFU AND GET HIT BIOTCH ROLF!!!!111

You can't believe how incredibly difficult and satisfying that really is. :blue-grin I think I'll answer Timmaa's /tell for help like that next time. With the release of my newest GUANMODE update, I think I would make a damn effective board troll.

Typos and everything, well placed with a nicely-generated randomization factor! Three cheers!

Back