Voyager Sallet

Aura

FC/Active Member
Some people have been asking how I got my Voyager Sallet, so here are some screenshots of the Notrious Monster in question:

pici.jpg

picj.jpg

pick.jpg

Anyone want to do this NM? I have talked to Kalia and Alexia, as well as Mikejones, and it seems moer may be interested. I'm interested in any of those drops (The helm is godly for BST, particularly, only really contested by Celata / Adaman Celata etc...) I've been interested but have been a bit busy thus havent really tried to organize much.

I don't remember everyone in particular, but at least 8-10 people have expressed interest to me. I know Arien and Neodevilbane were two. I'm sure there would be more than enough to make an event out of this. A few deaths are probably inevitable, but at Lv. 40 cap it doesn't really matter. The more SMN the better, 3 to make it completely problem free. Also note for the record that the Sallet is the rarest of the 3 drops. Each run, usually 1-3 sallets drop, I'd be amazed if I ever saw more than 3 Sallets drop on a single run.

Kalia - I can bring BST ;) Maybe no charmable things up there, but me and mikejones recently discovered just how awesome Tiger jug pets can kite things (we took a fomor trio in phomiuna with only 5 people...) thus, I think this may make things easier, if you're interested. Get jonez access and we have another BST (he has also expressed interet)

only need to clear that and you're free to enter the Voyager Sallet zone. It's a pretty easy mission, can be cleared in about 1 hour with a group of people whose intention is clear: no fucking around, clear the mission asap.

Kalia said:
only need to clear that and you're free to enter the Voyager Sallet zone. It's a pretty easy mission, can be cleared in about 1 hour with a group of people whose intention is clear: no fucking around, clear the mission asap.

This coming from the guy who lets a little-wittle spider get away from him >.> :tounge-3:

If you go I'd like to come as well. I've wanted a sallet for a long time.

Back