Valgavv the Rogue

B

Byrdman

Non-Validated User
I just wanted to say, that when I heard that the Master Thief was going to Iraq, I thought it only proper to dedicate a character in WoW to him. Valgavv the Rogue was created. A proud Night Elf, Valgavv is the Master of Deception, able to sneak by all those to try to catch him. He is King of the Ambush, able to deliver deadly blows without being detected. Last night, Valgavv was able to defeat the Deadmines, and shuttle his rag tag group to victory. Here's to the Master Thief!! (yes I've been drinking since noon)

Deadmines, man I loved that place for like 10 levels...

Got two blues there. Advantage to being Warrior is that there aren't many like you and you can pretty much get any armor or weapon you want; nobody can deny that you "need" them lol.

Yes, of course, it totally makes sense to dedicate characters in WoW to good players in FFXI.

Byrdman, you Rebel scum.

**sniff** **sniff** kinda brings a tear to my eye.... hahah, that's totally cool man, glad that the spirit of the "Master Thief" can live on in another game, even if it's WoW... heh... appreciate it Byrd, thanks a lot.:blue-grin

Back