update

Aelfinn

Moose
Treasures of Aht Urhgan Missions and Quests! (09/20/2006)

<!-- TITLE AREA END --> <!-- TEXT AREA -->Prepare to experience the continuation of the Treasures of Aht Urhgan storyline, as well as numerous exciting new quests, in the upcoming version update!

Aht Urhgan Missions
In the continuation of the Treasures of Aht Urhgan storyline, new missions will be available that will reveal new monsters, new challenges, and the machinations of a certain famous Windurstian personage.
838_2.jpg

New Quests
Several new quests will be added that focus on the areas released with the Treasures of Aht Urhgan expansion disc. Some of these quests will utilize the Assault system, and introduce a new series of battles aboard the Ashu Talif.
These Assault-style quests will be unlocked for those who have progressed to a certain point in the Treasures of Aht Urhgan storyline (Aht Urhgan missions), regardless of mercenary rank.
Gather your adventuring companions, and discover what new challenges lie ahead!

- Level Restrictions and Member Requirements
In the current Assault missions, it is possible to impose a voluntary level restriction on your mercenary party. However, the new quests based on the Assault system will all be unrestricted, with no option for setting level limits.
Member requirements will remain the same, with 3 to 6 mercenaries required to undertake these quests.

- Rewards
Much like the current battlefields, a treasure chest will appear upon the completion of the quest, giving you the opportunity to obtain new and wondrous items.
838_4.jpg

838_5.jpg

Holy Balls... did they just make the Storyline interesting???... is that possible?

The storyline was already interesting. It's something new, there are some mysteries, about pirates (don't know about you, but the whole Pirates of Caribbean movies make me like this new expension even more), and not as stupidly hard as CoP missions (so far).

Stop reading BG and pretending you didn't like it. :shades02:

Shantotto got a new pair of glasses on these upcoming update I see, making TiiZii wants to marry her even more.
Lylie you like Monk? I didn't know you can watch that over there.

Yeah we got most of the US TV series here... but... with 1 year late... Saw two episodes Monk when I went in the US, and it was hilarious :D Also download most US TV series when they are released in the US, cause watching them in their original version rock so much!

Btw, if anyone is interested, there's this mini-serie of 13 episodes called Over There, and is about a squad of young American soldiers going to war in Iraq. It's really awesome.

Yeah we got most of the US TV series here... but... with 1 year late... Saw two episodes Monk when I went in the US, and it was hilarious :D Also download most US TV series when they are released in the US, cause watching them in their original version rock so much!

Btw, if anyone is interested, there's this mini-serie of 13 episodes called Over There, and is about a squad of young American soldiers going to war in Iraq. It's really awesome.

Ya Monk can be hillarious but annoying at times :mad: And I don't follow the current episodes, all the one I'm watching now is couple year old :bfg:
War series? {Thanks for the offer but I have to pass} :D

I saw the series of Over There, it's really good.

After i saw some of the episodes it made me wanna buy that War series that was directed by Tom Hanks, the name completely slipped my mind atm. x.x

Band of Brothers....I used to watch that religiously when it was on HBO. That was one of the most kick ass series' on HBO, ever. Second only to Curb Your Ethusiasm.

Monk is awesome and Shantoto is awesome. This thread wins!

-benny

PS. I wonder if the "new and wondrous items" are little worms or flint stones. Judging from my assault experience up til now it's about a 50/50 chance

This movie Onorok?

b13ly3.jpg

If you liked all the "jumping" scenes, you can try to look for a movie called Yamakasi (there's a second one, but it's not really good), another movie made by Luc Besson, one of the only good French productors, lol.

You know the movies "Taxi 1, 2 and 3", more movies by Besson? I think the US made a remake, lol, but it sucked. Now, I just want to mention "The Visitors 1 and 2", also by Besson, and you just did the turn of the only good French movies... haha.

The only french movie I know of is one that I saw in 9th grade in my French class. It was called Les quatre cents coups. The only reason I remember it is because it translates to "The 400 Blows", and I think 9th grade is just too young to introduce someone to a movie with such an excellent name. I just couldn't handle it.

Oh, and Amelie. I know that one too.

you should check out Maurice Chevalier

and Gerard Depardieu.

I dont know any other french people

Sophia Marceau, she's hawt.
As for a hawt French movie, check out Lover with Jane March :tounge-3:

anyone ever see a movie called "Run Lolo Run"? It's not french but so awesome...

then there was this other movie I saw... uhh it's really old... anyone heard of star wars? it was kinda kewl... I guess

Leon, aka The Professional, satiated all my pedo fantasies.
I love you Natalie Portman.

Best French actor ever, and Im sure everyone knows him: Jean Reno

Leon:
jeanrenojn2.jpg

The Crimson Rivers:
reno300wp4.jpg

He also was in Le Grand Bleu (really old movie, but pretty good), Nikita, The Visitors, Mission: Impossible, Ronin, Da Vinci Code, etc.

And :eek: at Tiizii, lol.

I concur. Jean Reno is fucking badass.

Back