I was very much looking forward to getting the Uolon since I really like Drowsie from Ihuykatumu, so I diligently did the Mogtomes event for 5 weeks, only to find out now that I have it that the mount version can't even do the same iconic dance the boss does.
Of course, there was no indication that it was gonna have that to begin with, but I can't stress enough how lame it is that it wasn't even considered in this much anticipated reward for such a long event that requires weekly attendance during a content lull. Even the Peatie mount (another goobbue) from the past Hatching-tide/Little Ladies' had its own special animation.
I ask that (or at least hope) the dance is added retroactively in a future update, before Evercold at least.
Continue reading...
Of course, there was no indication that it was gonna have that to begin with, but I can't stress enough how lame it is that it wasn't even considered in this much anticipated reward for such a long event that requires weekly attendance during a content lull. Even the Peatie mount (another goobbue) from the past Hatching-tide/Little Ladies' had its own special animation.
I ask that (or at least hope) the dance is added retroactively in a future update, before Evercold at least.
Continue reading...