Understanding The "flow" Of The Paladin Class.

RSS News

Syndicated News Service
Was hoping to get some sage advice from veteran Paladin class players or just those who really can bring out the Paladins skills smoothly. As a max level Pld I trying to take that first step into the savage eden raids trying to reach Shiva. I Haven't done a savage raid before,and aside from memorizing mechanics,having a SEVERE case of tunnel vision during boss fights,I find my main issue is "proper defensive cooldown" management. I know you're supposed to let those loose before a bosses Big Punch,but its kinda hard for me to see that telegraph sometimes,unless my eyes are lucky enough to wander to the top of the screen to see the skill bar filling up to let me know its on its way.

Sentinel,Hallowed ground,Rampart,Shelton. For me these are my Most important. Here's my main question. During the bulk of/or beginning of the fight sure things aren't to serious. You start opening up with your basic attack rotation.

When is it most effective to put a defensive skill to use? Whenever one is available? Do you pop multiple at once? What is the most effective defensive cooldowns to use and in what order?

Sorry these are probably EXTREMELY novice questions but I'm max level and still can't get a handle on my class

Any advice you can give would greatly help! Thanks for listening.

submitted by /u/mrjovoni
[link] [comments]

Continue reading...

Back