Unable To Log In Since Beginning Of Shadowbringers [error 6d]

RSS News

Syndicated News Service

This happens whenever I push the play button.

Quick note to mods, this was a resubmission because the title was 'Shadowlands' which, uh... yeah, whoops, pretty big typo.

So, I'm not entirely sure what patch this started in, but a little after the first Eden tier dropped I've been encountering this issue with the launcher. Since the bug basically effected my ability to log in on my PC for a significant amount of time I took a lengthy hiatus from the game on the assumption 'hey, it's a known bug, FF14 is pretty forgiving time wise and I can always jump back into the game whenever without feeling too bad'. Queue almost a year timeskip and I decided to give FF14 another shot since this debilitating bug had occurred, and, well, it's still effecting me.

To knock out a common solution, no, I don't have mactype installed, nor did I ever have it installed. I haven't been able to play the game since this bug, and while I would report this on the forums and look for tech support there... apparently I need to log in before I can make a forum post... which means I can't make a forum post because I can't log in due to this bug, which sucks, because FF14 is pretty gosh darn good. I play through Steam, but have gotten the same bug launching through the EXE, through Steam, through GForce, and through the trail version of the game directly from the main website. I'm running on a Windows 10 PC far exceeding the required specs, I promise, and yes, I run the game as an admin.

Anybody got any ideas? I've freshly reinstalled the game and still have this issue. I've never modified the files of the game (in response to automod).

submitted by /u/TMTrainerEffect
[link] [comments]

Continue reading...

Back