Unable To Complete Version + Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Error.

RSS News

Syndicated News Service
Hello, I have been playing FFXIV for about 6-7 months now on my desktop, This is the first problem i face and i really cant find a way to solve it.

First of all it was a problem with Unable to complete version update same as in this pic:
da330dacfe.png

Then i decided to delete FFXIV and re-install it again but this is a problem show while im running FFXIV setup named " Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Error." same as in this pic:
6110935364.png

I bought this game through Square enix website, However, i cant run the launcher or installing the game again because every time I get the Error.

So after I tried a couple of methods I found online (to no avail), I've decided to try downloading it from the website (https://www.finalfantasyxiv.com/playersdownload/na/)
This time, I couldn't even get to the launcher. After downloading the file and clicking on it, it prompted me for my region (NA) and after selection gave me this Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Error.

I've tried a variety of methods but didn't work for me, if someone could please help me get this game running I would really appreciate it, With your kind of care thanks!

Continue reading...

Back