"Ultima" user registration attempt

Fodder

Ultima Legacy
Someone tried to register the user "ultima" with an email address of ultima@ultima.jp. Whoever you are, you may find it difficult to validate your account from your location in Southern California when you probably don't own that email address. You registered from IP 70.93.163.21, and reverse DNS lookup results in cpe-70-93-163-21.socal.res.rr.com, which is a residential cable modem customer in Southern California, not someone in Japan. I highly doubt you are the Japanese player on Valefor named "Ultima", rather your obvious ineptitude leads me to believe you are just some kid looking to troll our forum.

Bottom line is.

UR DUMB

User Banned. Kthxbye.

lmao

Fodder said:
Someone tried to register the user "ultima" with an email address of ultima@ultima.jp. Whoever you are, you may find it difficult to validate your account from your location in Southern California when you probably don't own that email address. You registered from IP 70.93.163.21, and reverse DNS lookup results in cpe-70-93-163-21.socal.res.rr.com, which is a residential cable modem customer in Southern California, not someone in Japan. I highly doubt you are the Japanese player on Valefor named "Ultima", rather your obvious ineptitude leads me to believe you are just some kid looking to troll our forum.

Bottom line is.

UR DUMB

User Banned. Kthxbye.

My english teacher almost caught me reading forums because I laughed. lol

Yeah, I saw "Welcome to our newest member, ultima" last night. was wondering what was up, this clears things up a bit :p

My english teacher almost caught me reading forums because I laughed. lol

Your English teacher would have had a heart attack after seeing....

"UR DUMB"

I think in this case though, that's exactly how it needed to be written.

"UR DUMB" Can be read as:

"You are dumb"
"You're dumb"
"Yer Dumb"
"U R Dumb"

Pretty much means the same thing there, home slice. :tounge-3: :p

Welcome! It's time to destroy the English language! I will make a special effort to use the words "yer" and "ur" in the following paragraph (if that's what we want to call it).

ther wuz dis 1 time i wuz in a pt and teh thf wuz like "plz line up 4 sata" and i wuz lke wtf is sata lolololol so we pt and teh thf is still moving and keeps bishing at meh becuz i run around 2 avoid hits becuz it makes me evade more so he keeps yelling at me and i get pissed off and trane a hole bunch of lizards to the thf and they link lolololololol so i die but i killed the thf too and rite afterwerd i disband shouldn't have meessed with me does anyone else think thfs are stoopid? they suk they shuld of been drk becuz ur hit dun do 1-2-1-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-2-1-1-1-2 etc when ive got souleater up i do lik boom 170-boom 189 double attack 204 boom 189 then at 60 i'm gonna use gilotine and outdmg every1. then u hav drgs i'm sorry but drg suks all they can do is jump but they dont really do any dmg. they hav a mini drg thing that dies too fast when we fight goblins and stuff cuz the bomb tosses and then what no more 2 hr. the only reasun y i lik drg sometimes is when they use there special ability blender to make me a milkshake bish! moravius is rely good at making milkshakes, but he dont always hav the ability up so i have to wait forever 2 get another 1. i dont rly like rdms either cuz when i ask 4 refresh they don't give it to me how an i sposed to nuke with spells if I DONT HAVE MP HUH? teh wars think they are good but I can use axe too as DRK! they don't have souleater so there rampage sucks where mine does alot of dmg with souleater! i don like nin tanks becuz they can't hold hate wen i start a fight with lr suleatr beserk and guilotine cuz i do so much dmg that they can never get hate back thats y i luv pld becuz i am going to take hate but plds can use teh cover and take the damage while i keep hitting it hard and killing it. don even get me started with ballista cuz i'll jus drain u and use souleater + guillotine and bam ur dead that's cuz drks are the best in ballista becuz they can do so much dmg that youu can't survive after i use my weaponskill so everyone wants me on there team. i cant be on yer team though becuz i can only be on 1 side so whoever don't have me on there team they better watch out becuz i'm coming 2 kill u!

God, that's refreshing! =)

Last edited:
Archain vs. The AOLer Translator said:
W3LCOM3!11!111 WTF ITS TIEM 2 DESTROY DA 3NGLISH LANGUAEG!1!1! OMG WTF LOL I WIL MAEK A SP3CIAL 3FORT 2 US3 TEH WORDS YAR AND UR IN DA FOLOWNG PARAGRAPH (IF TAHTS WUT WE WANT 2 CAL IT)
TH3R!111 WUZ DIS 1 TIEM I WUZ IN A PT AND TEH THF WUZ LIEK PLZ LIEN UP 4 SATA AND I WUZ LK3 WTF IS SATA LOLOLOLOL SO WA PT AND T3H THF IS STIL MOVNG AND KEPS BISHNG AT MEH BCUZ I RUN AROUND 2 AVOID HITS BCUZ IT MAEKS MA EVAED MORA SO HE KEPS YALNG AT M3 AND I GET PISED OF AND TRAEN A HOL3 BUNCH OF LIZARDS 2 DA THF AND THEY LINK LOLOLOLOLOLOL SO I DEI BUT I KIL3D TEH THF 2 AND RIET AFTERWERD I DISBAND SHUDNT HAEV MESED WIT ME DO3S ANYON3 ELS3 THINK THFS R S2PID?!?!??! OMG THEY SUK TH3Y SHULD OF B3N DRK BCUZ UR HIT DUN DO 1-2-1-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-2-1-1-1-2 3TC WH3N IEV GOT SU38R UP I DO LIK BOM 170-BOM 189 DOUBLE ATAK 204 BOM 189 THEN AT 60 IMM GONA USE GILOTIEN AND OUTDMG AVERY1111!!!! THEN U HAV DRGS IMM SORY BUT DRG SUKS AL THEY CAN DO IS JUMP BUT TH3Y DONT RILLY DO ANY DMG!1!!!111 OMG WTF THEY HAV A MINI DRG THNG TAHT DEIS 2 FAST WHEN WA FIGHT GOBLINS AND STUF CUZ DA BOMB 2SES AND TH3N WUT NO MOR3 2 HR1!!!! OMG WTF LOL DA ONLY RAASUN Y I LIK DRG SOMATIEMS IS WH3N TH3Y USE THEYRE SP3CIAL ABILITY BLANDER 2 MAEK MA A MILKSHAEK BISH11!!!!11 OMG WTF MORAVIUS IS RELY GOD AT MAKNG MILKSHAEKS BUT HE DONT ALWAYS HAV DA ABILITY UP SO I HAEV 2 WATE FOR3VAR 2 G3T ANOTHER 111!!1 OMG WTF LOL I DONT RLY LIEK RDMS EITHER CUZ WH3N I ASK 4 REFR3SH THEY DONT GIEV IT 2 M3 HOW AN I SPOSED 2 NUKE WIT SP3LS IF I DONT HAEV MP HUH???!?!! OMG WTF TEH WARS THINK THEY R GOD BUT I CAN US3 AEX 2 AS DRK!1!!1 OMG THAY DONT HAEV SUA8R SO THEYRE RMPAEG SUKS WHER3 MIEN DO3S ALOT OF DMG WIT SU38R11111! LOL I DON LIEK NIN TANKS BCUZ THEY CANT HOLD HAET WEN I START A FIGHT WIT LR SUL3ATR BSERK AND GUILOTIEN CUZ I DO SO MUCH DMG TAHT THEY CAN NAVAR GAT HAET BAK TAHTS Y I LUV PLD BCUZ IMA TAEK HAET BUT PLDS CAN USA TAH COVAR AND TAEK DA DMAEG WHIEL I KEP HITNG IT HARD AND KILNG IT11!!! OMG WTF DON EV3N GAT M3 START3D WIT BALISTA CUZ IL JUS DRANE U AND US3 SUE8R + GUILOTIEN AND BM UR DEAD TAHTS CUZ DRKS R TEH BST IN BALISTA BCUZ TH3Y CAN DO SO MUCH DMG TAHT U CANT SURVIEV AFTAR I US3 MAH WAAPONSKIL SO 3VARYONE WANTS ME ON THEYRE TEM1!!! WTF I CANT B ON YER TEM THOUGH BCUZ I CAN ONLY B ON 1 SIED SO WHO3VER DONT HAEV ME ON THEYRE TEM THEY BTAR WATCH OUT BCUZ IMM COMNG 2 KIL U
GOD1111!! OMG LOL TAHTS REFR3SHNG!!!!!11 OMG =)

Thank you AOLer Translator, thank you.

"Ultima"''s registration email came back with the address unresolvable as well. UR STILL DUMB.

goddamn arch..........you play WoW as well as FF don't ya :3

Everytime someone mentions WoW, I just want to place this url up.

http://wowseriousbusiness.ytmnd.com/

Even though I think the actual game this took place in was DAoC, this still stikes me as a MMORPG type clip with parallels.

BTW, the clip includes lots of profanity and yelling on a Ventrilo server...just be sure that you're wearing headphones or have your volume low. I'd hate to see someone get fired (except Garret), lol.

"I know you zerged my Cloudsong!"

I'LL FKING... GHRHAHARHAHAH!HH! i'LL BREAK YOUR NOSE!"

You should see how many dumbass spinoffs there are of that ytmnd, lol

i spend way too much time at that site :\

My personal fave atm.

not a spinoff but cmon

Last edited:
Fodder said:

Bottom line is.

UR DUMB

User Banned. Kthxbye.

And you posted this why? Damn your to cool to post about someone that registered a name and you baned them.

Back