Ultima the begining SS

Jasmin

Delited :(
This are the 2 oldest SS I have from Ultima. Alot of old faces :bfg:
Was taken on 13.02.2005
1187936047_qfbewktGblrauND.jpg

1187935905_gp8h5hiIk4dRoiw.jpg

Last edited:
Clearly photoshopped, it shows me wearing BLM gear, I have that job at 1 :/ Otherwise, awesome picture.

Garret in Adaman gear + Earth staff, haha. Awesome!

I have some pretty old ones on my Desktop, but it is currently out of commision right now. If I can get it running, I can prolly pull some dirt, i mean old pics of Aa, corv, garret, etc. Also have many of how the gods used to look, etc. Wish me luck!

~Pitlith

Oh my good lord Garret, Adaman gear? x_x

You look like RMT! :p

Few old ones that I submitted to Alla back when Sky Gods was "rare" for any LS at that time.

Byakko.jpg

Suzaku.jpg

Seiryu-New.jpg

lol I remember how happy you were when these got submitted.

edit: I thought I wasnt in any of these pictures...but THERE I AM UNDERNEITH FALLINGSTAR'S ARMPIT IN THE BYAKKO PIC!!!! just my name tho :(

PPS. only me you and mega boss are still left from these pics, does that make you misty?

PPPS. no wait, I found aquazero behind Loser in the seiryu pic to the left of frutti!

Wow, Shinare. That one goes waaaaaaaaaay back. Those pics were right after the sky gods all got re-skinnged.... Everyone who remembers Kirin being just a plain Valley-style manticore, raise yer hand :p

-benny

Alu`s pic is guess when mumitroll still playing in Ultima LS.
I remember Nakama Kardasian prided me "Did you see Kirin?" in old of days.

I had about a gig of screenshots ranging from my very first day in the game until present (I think I screenshotted every level up from BLM 1-75, and basically all major accomplishments, including my first Kirin [Ultima's 2nd] and most other things) but when I uninstalled FFXI I deleted them all to try and keep myself away from the game :/ Wish I had them now.

Back