Uh oh. Look what I found

Aura

FC/Active Member
Ninurta's Sash (NoAuction, CanEquip, NoSale, NoDelivery, Rare)
DEF:6 Attack+6 Haste+6%
"Subtle Blow"+6
Spell interruption rate down 6%
Lv.75 All Jobs

Kalia said:
Ninurta's Sash (NoAuction, CanEquip, NoSale, NoDelivery, Rare)
DEF:6 Attack+6 Haste+6%
"Subtle Blow"+6
Spell interruption rate down 6%
Lv.75 All Jobs

!!!O.O!!!

NOW does anyone wanna go do that last BCNM in Ru'Hmet so we can get to the new areas? ><!

Get me thru Chapter 5 of prom missions and i'll help with whatever ~_~;;

What are you yammering about Kalia? =P We just said we had to see who we had currently to work out the setup. We need to do 2 runs as is with the tanks we have available.

Hehe Garret, different issue. Kenshinth asked if I wanted to go with him as THF/RNG I said sure, but then in private discussions I guess whoever else was going on that run told him THF/RNG {No, thanks.} Now he's on Chapter 7.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not bitter. I love THF and I hope I can show its usefulness in that fight sooner or later

I'll do Promyvions again, but only if we get to kill the NMs on the way up for the Memosphere and Remnant, as I've been wanting those for a super long itme.

Kalia said:
I'll do Promyvions again, but only if we get to kill the NMs on the way up for the Memosphere and Remnant, as I've been wanting those for a super long itme.

Soooo what yer saying is you want to do more killing along the way? hmmm lemme think about that... Of course I'll kill more shit along the way! :bfg:
Mainly just wanted a few ppl who know where to go and what/when to do it. I could follow the directions on alla but you all know how that goes. Besides, I don't like the idea of just shouting in jeuno for random asshats.

Ya i wanted to bring her along but ended up fodder went instead

Kalia said:

Anyone that plans anything... I'm starting cati from scratch and my original plans are to take Aida and Pharinet with me... fyi.

Aangeliceus said:
Anyone that plans anything... I'm starting cati from scratch and my original plans are to take Aida and Pharinet with me... fyi.

Then how about a prom-a-thon this thursday? I'm off all day and whenever Aida, Phar and you get on, we'll start and go till it gets too late or someone falls asleep. hehe :shades02:

BTW, you don't have to kill NM for the memosphere, unless that was changed - Remnant yes, any word as to what that's used for? When I did them nobody knew what the NM Remnants were for. However, as for the memosphere, I have 2/3 dropped off of regular mobs

Memospheres drop from regular mobs I know. However, they are 100% from the NM. The remnants are used for obtaining certain uber as fuck Rare/Ex items. Personally i want all of them, although I don't have appropriate jobs levelled yet for some of them. The short version is that each of the 3 remnants can be used to pop an NM in Promyvion-Vahzl. Different remnant gives a different NM. The 3 NMs in Vahzl each drop another item which is traded to Harith in Ru'Lude Gardens for your reward. The rewards, depdngin on which Remnant was used to pop which NM, are:

Dia Wand
Hamayumi
Stone Gorget

Some of these are not listed on Allakhazam since .01% of server population has them, but I think they're on Somepage. I'd like the Stone Gorget since I plan to level Black Mage soon, and I'd like the Hamayumi since I like my RNG and like doing Promyvions.

Talfus said:
Then how about a prom-a-thon this thursday? I'm off all day and whenever Aida, Phar and you get on, we'll start and go till it gets too late or someone falls asleep. hehe :shades02:

I have to play Paramedic Thurs and Fri night this week. I am around Sat and Sun though.. the 23rd may be iffy.. i dunno yet. (night of the 23rd anyhow, more work stuff...)

I have my gear all set, but I would like to get a complete set of animas for the BC's --

Back