Ucob "waymarkless" Nael Strat

RSS News

Syndicated News Service
Hello!

With waymarks now locked, I am posting a strat which I have come to learn from a JP post here https://jp.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/10228011/blog/3782853/

I shall explain it here in English, as I have used this strat on Saturday to practice for after the fact we'd have no moveable waymarks. However, this strat allows us to use pre-set markers that we must callout.

To explain it, the idea works like a clock, there are 5 dragons in 8 possible spots (in theory), so to make dragon dives as brainless as possible, you must think of the arena like a clock for this mechanic, whilst paying attention to the location of the first 2 dragons from 12 o'clock.

The first person will always go to 2 o'clock, regardless of where dragons is (you can set a marker for this position)

The second person will go to 5 o'lock by default, however, if the 2nd dragon is at North East or South, the 2nd person must go to 7 o'clock

The third person by default goes to 8 o'clock - however, much like the same as the 2nd person, if the 2nd person has to come to 7 o'clock, the 3rd person must move to 10 o'clock

If a dragon dive is at 10 o'clock, the main tank must bait Nael's dive closer to 2 o'clock after the dragons have done their dives!

You can set waymarks for all of these positions if you have enough waymarks to do so, and you just need one person to call out 2-5-8 or 2-7-10

submitted by /u/MedukaKeyname
[link] [comments]

Continue reading...

Back