Trying To Understand A 5.1 Gathering Rotation Diagram

RSS News

Syndicated News Service
So, I'm new to endgame gathering and new to collectibles in general. I've looked online for great rotations for gathering collectibles, and this diagram keeps coming up. The thing is... I don't understand it at all. At least, I think I don't. So here's what I think it says:

1. Cast Impulsive Appraisal II.
  2. (a) If Discerning Eye activates, first cast Single Mind (if you have the GP), then cast Instinctual Appraisal.
    (b) If Discerning Eye does not activate, cast Impulsive Appraisal II.
  3. Repeat Step 2.
  4. (a) If you have reached a Collectability over 450, then begin Collecting.
    (b) If you have reached a Collectability between 390 and 450, cast Single Mind (if you have the GP), then Stickler. Then begin Collecting.
    (c) If you have not reached 390 Collectability yet, continue to Step 5.
  5. (a) If Discerning Eye activates, cast Utmost Caution, then Single Mind (if you have the GP), then Methodical Appraisal. Then begin Collecting.
    (b) If Discerning Eye does not activate, cast Discerning Eye, then Utmost Caution, then Single Mind (if you have the GP), then Methodical Appraisal. Then begin Collecting.

This seems like a lot of steps, and I'm worried about wear. It says to "let the procs guide you," but I'm not sure I'd be doing it right. Any guidance would be appreciated.

submitted by /u/bluejack404
[link] [comments]

Continue reading...

Back