Treasures of Aht Urhgan

Aura

FC/Active Member
AhtUrhgan.jpg

Apparently Square Enix has registered a new trademark with the above name. Could possibly be the next expansion pack.

Last edited:
Well the obvious answer would be from the US Patent and Trade Office. :p

The less obvious answer would be that I have no life and scour the net for anything FFXI related on a daily basis instead of doing work which I should be doing.

Since we're on the topic of speculation, the name sounds rather egyptian. They keep making all kinds of hints to the "Far East Lands" (e.g. Tenzen's homeland). Egypt is in the east. Secondly, the name sounds rather Mithran.

Ohmigodzz Kalia Are You Saying That In The Next Expansion Pack We Are Going To Be Able To Go To A New World (per Se) Which Would Be The Far East In The Game!!1!!one!!111!1!1!!!!???? And That The New World Will Have Egyptian Mithras?????? And We Will Be Able To Buy Tenzens Home For Our Own?!!?? And And And And And And And

Kalia said:
Since we're on the topic of speculation, the name sounds rather egyptian. They keep making all kinds of hints to the "Far East Lands" (e.g. Tenzen's homeland). Egypt is in the east. Secondly, the name sounds rather Mithran.

Heh. I can see it now...

Anubis casts Deathga.
<You> are defeated by Anubis.
[GM] Nerdy: Ha you jackass! Why do you even try! In the time it took u to get here our partners in ige claimed 14 HNM's. Farewell and safe travels ^^.

Oh good times lie ahead...:p

wow, can't wait.

yet i am still stuck on diablos :arg: lol

Back