Translated Future Job enhancements?

Archain

Kitteh Paws
Just something I saw on the OrderLS forums, some of them look interesting. The first part reminds me more of JoL, but I'm not a translator so I won't change what is written.

Using this as the source in case anyone wanted to read where I got this.
http://www.bluegartrls.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12598

http://miruka.livejournal.com/142402.html?mode=reply

â– How to weaken Absolute Virtue

If you defeat as much monsters (Ru'phuabo Qn'xzomit Qn'hpemde) as you can summoned by Jalier of Love, his regen will be reduced by half. Furthermore using elemental magic and skillchains based on certain vana day will remove the remaining regen.

â– WAR
【Job's Strength】
Master of weapons and able to use a large variety of WS

We will adjust weapon limitations imposed by subjobs and types of weapons limited to warrior.

â– MNK
【Job's Strength】
Highly dextrous H2H fighter with high HP

We'd like to adjust monks to be able to adjust their moves based on various situations.

â– WHM
【Job's Strength】
An expert in white magery, excels in healing and support.

We will furthermore enhance whm's advantage as the main job and enhance its support ability to the party.

â– BLM
【Job's Strength】
A black magic expert that excels in dealing elemental magic damage.

Adjusting blm so that by partying with other jobs, blm will stand out more.

â– RDM
【Job's Strength】
Enfeebling Magic expert

We'd like to emphasize the pleasure of utilizing rdm's flexibility to deal with various battle situations.

â– THF
【Job's Strength】
Attacker that deploys crafty attacks such as Sneak Attack and Trick Attack.

Adjusting thf so that they can improve the entire party's strength.

â– PLD
【Job's Strength】
The party's shield with high defence.

We'd like to improve PLD's ability to fight battles in succession.

â– DRK
【Job's Strength】
Attacker with key points in high attack and abs magic

Improving DRK's strength when wielding scythe.

â– BST
【Job's Strength】
Expert in taming and controlling various monsters.

No change to its solo ability
We'd like to improve its potential as a party member.

â– RNG
【Job's Strength】
Attacker capable of dealing massive damage via ranged attack

Distance modifier on R.accuracy and attack will be adjusted
※Stay tuned for the update!
※※※※※

â– BRD
【Job's Strength】
Job that truly shines in a party. MMO's ultimate support job

We'd like to pursue the pleasure of using a variety of songs based on situations.

â– SAM
【Job's Strength】
Attacker that utilizes TP and WS.

Will revise Overwhelm for more damage bonus and provide a similar ability for lower levels. We're considering in providing new job abilities for level 25 and 35. The keyword is 2-Handed weapons, being able to select Offensive and Defensive. Furthermore if it is possible to pick 「SAM」 as a Subjob.........

â– NIN
【Job's Strength】
A job class with dual role of tank and attacker that utilizes Dual Wield and Ninjustu.

Instead of enhancing the job, we're planning to expand its role in party.

â– DRG
【Job's Strength】
Attacker that utilizes various jump and attacks with wyvern

Adjusting Super Jump's recast into 3 minutes.
Empathy will allow drg to share stoneskin with wyvern.
Spirit surge (2HR) will clear all Jump Recast back to 0

â– SMN
【Job's Strength】
Job that uses mp to summon avators and fight with it

Changes made based on summoning skill
We will divide Blood pacts into two category: Damage Blood Pact and Healing/Buff Blood Pact. Blood Pact will affect summoning skill ups.

â– BLU, COR, PUP
There are still many factors to add and adjust. Please wait till X'mas.

â– Goblin Drink Recipe, Hint part2
Frost Turnip and Wild Onion

Last edited:
Stoneskin to a Wyvern via Empathy was exactly what I needed to cement my merit point choices.

Angon is sexy. Spirit Surge is too.
Angon%20-%20Penta.JPG

Empathy looks like it will be the way to make DRG/WHM work as a healer on AoE spamming enemies if Stoneskin can finally be copied.

Super Jump and High Jump on the same timer of 3 mins should allow some fun (especially since they are both on Angon's 3 min timer).

â– WAR
【Job's Strength】
Master of weapons and able to use a large variety of WS

We will adjust weapon limitations imposed by subjobs and types of weapons limited to warrior.

Wonder what the hell that could mean. :rolleyes:

Hmm, the repost on TheOrder seems to miss a detail from the LiveJournal page regarding smn. The latter mentions not just that Blood Pacts are being divided between attack and defense, but that the BP timers will be separated too. This could be an interesting boost to smn.

A lot of the other ones seem like they're taken exactly from the list we saw early this year, but hopefully they're actually implementing changes for them now.

Kinda sounds like they are ungimping rng also, that would be awesome if they did. Rng at faf again?!! We'll see

â– SAM
【Job's Strength】
Attacker that utilizes TP and WS.

Will revise Overwhelm for more damage bonus and provide a similar ability for lower levels. We're considering in providing new job abilities for level 25 and 35. The keyword is 2-Handed weapons, being able to select Offensive and Defensive. Furthermore if it is possible to pick 「SAM」 as a Subjob.........

hmmmmm definately want to lvl sam for a sub for thf now lol ~~~ sounds like fun..

â– PLD
【Job's Strength】
The party's shield with high defence.

We'd like to improve PLD's ability to fight battles in succession.

yeah I'd love to see this.. I thought the shield boost was great.. but now the definition of a true tanks is starting to emerge...

The SAM one, while helpful mainly for SAM, might add an additional subjob options for 2HD weapon users like DRK, DRG, WAR. I use /DRK and Weapon Bash on THF, but I usually have to macro in a staff to do it (wiping TP).

I'm very interested to see what they've got in store for some of the jobs. I think they did a damn good job at giving many a boost with the last patch.

I don't see how they can make it so BRD would want to sing different songs in different situations

ballad > all

even if you're in a melee party ballad freakin > all

what they should do is stop sucking each others dicks and give me my god damn Massacre Elegy and Foe Lullaby 2 spells

i think they tried to do that with the enmity songs.... maybe enhance the etudes or something?? idk

I use etudes for stuff like Tiamat cause all we do with him is spike damage and etudes are gods for spike damage stuff...

I.E. archs 1k TA-sharkbite which was before new merits and dagger buff

they shouldn't even bother with brd anymore... the job is done with they need to stop wasting their limited brain power on this and worry about other shit

Back