Total BS, TaruTaru Death?

Aangeliceus

Kitteh's Meow
FC/Leadership
pol%202005-05-01%2023-06-04-79.jpg

Sorry to say AA, but if you look at the picture, you can see Fulio and Aze running away. When a paladin is running away, thats usually a good sign that you should run with him/her, cause there's some scary shit coming your way

I beg to differ. PLDs do silly stuff like stand there to long for Stonega IV before running. When I see a PLD running I go the other way. :tounge-1:

And thats why you die :p When ever I saw a paladin running, I'd turn around and either Guirve was coming to once again squish my slim body or a train of epic proportions was coming my way.

edit: You can see that the paladin is receiving a cure (not sure what type, its been too long to recognize it :abso-not: ) while making his/her death run to safety

Whenever Kirin is casting Aga 4 I stand right next to him since the target is running way from him......."Keep your friends close and your enemies closer" <,<

~Dar

If you see me standing still during a Kirin fight it's because some dumbass dares me to take Stonega IV, Stone V or Quake like a man and you should probably get the hell away from me.

Back