This forum is boring, but this should help

Ashmus

Unicorns are kickass!
I know ive seen Aangeliceus's picture in the reflections thread, but I refuse to believe thats really him. For as long as I can remember, ive always pictured him as this guy.

aang.jpg

Thats all I have to say. Dont break my pearl.

I know ive seen Aangeliceus's picture in the reflections thread, but I refuse to believe thats really him. For as long as I can remember, ive always pictured him as this guy.

aang.jpg

Thats all I have to say. Dont break my pearl.
When I went to the USA, my friend made me see her favorite show, and it was this: "Mythbuster".
Gosh, how did I love this show, since first time I saw it :p If I really miss something from the USA, it's chiken (Kentucky ftw~) and Mythbuster (and you spend a perfect 1 hour+ if you eat chicken while watching this show)! My friend Nanakii is in love with Jammy (sp, the red haired guy, I think he's cool), and she'd repeat how the guy use to say "Dude!", too funny.

And this guy doesnt look SO bad >.> He has some French style with his beret and moustache, lol...

32196_051306_KariByron_03_B.jpg

There are some...interesting pictures of her that i didnt know existed. Afk for about 2 mins ekekek

Also, look at MR BEAN in the bottom right corner, haha. Im not resizing this shit either.

Back