Things I've learned today! (i.e. Bored at work)

Archain

Kitteh Paws
I thought this was kinda neat, don't know if anyone else cares though, lol.

• 1. Trick Attack (Assassin) can be done to Chocobo Riders. I'm going to test this out a bit more, I'm thinking this can get really interesting, lol. If a Chocobo Rider is attacked will it force him off of the chocobo? I know that a death occuring on one will force the user to dismount before going through the death animations (like if the rider is caught in a -ga spell).

• 2. Subtle Blow is still misunderstood and I'm confused once again. There are currently two schools of thought regarding subtle blow. I have no idea which one is correct now.
    1. The enemy takes a lower TP% on every strike with an increased subtle blow %. - Link explaining this school of thought
    2. Subtle Blow occasionally completely nullifies TP gain given to an enemy on random strikes with a higher +Sublte Blow increasing the chance of nullification. - Link explaining this school of thought

Either way that THF JSE (Dragon Harness, etc.) is looking really good right about now...

• 3. Master Casters Mitts (CP Item) from Windurst give +10 Evasion Skill when in a region out of your nation's control (I'm staying Bastok, everyone loves a loser). I had always thought they they added to +Evasion instead of +Evasion Skill. With these in play and my last Evasion Merit point (1/3, need 20K) I should be able to hit 311 Evasion skill (equivalent to a level 82 THF's base evasion skill @ the current "A+" ( level - 60 ) * 4.85 + 203 per level setup). I'm currently only able to hit 304 with my current setup, which works well enough for what I use it for (1 - 2 - 3). I think I'm going to have to save 48,000CP to aquire these :blue-cry: , currently I'm using the Perfaectus Gloves which are the +5 Evasion Skill +5 Parry Skill version of these.

Here's another one that you'd hardly ever use, it involves TA (Assassin) and the counter kickback.

Go THF/MNK (you need to be able to counter for this to work).
Arm TA (Assassin) and stand behind someone while you have hate.
If a counter occurs you will snap back, but you'll do it with TA powered blows instead of regular counters.
TA does not disengage until you attack normally or the time runs out.

I found it very interesting but it's something I'll probably never see used, lol.

Now I've got to see if something like the Sea Horror can kill itself with countered TA Powered blows and HundredFists. No idea if the hate actually tranfers over or not, but the icon remains.

...Yes Aangelicus, it's Friday afternoon and I'm bored :blue-cry: .

Well, at home with a 4MT aerial burst I'd just get some o that yeller stuff. Cars, houses, Toto, and Dorothy landing around my ears, nothing big. On the other hand, if I was at work at the time, I'd be a fine dust settling to earth in the eastern Himalayas.

archain wanna come to my house and fold laundry with me ^^;;;

I usually don't. Makes it easier to alt-tab and masturbate.

Arch is hilarious.

I found that a lil while ago, I laughed my ass off.

"Stop TKing you FAG!!" <- Funny cuz of what's happening ^_^

Back