theorderls where?

Talfus

~Lux Aeterna~
i see. well i just go to ki when people are like saying drama is happening or something really only read ultima boards. i am at work right now so i go there and look at screenshots also if i have nothign to do.

Their forums are pretty much the center of true FFXI drama. Valefor drama on KI is weak compared to the stuff they have up there, my personal favorite was a party leader dissolving an alliance intentionally with E. Body in the treasure pool because he didn't win it, classic. Other than that it's also a solid resource for information on end-game fights & tactics as most of those who go the board are HNM players with a lot of experience. Most of our new Dynamis strategies are gleaned from posts there for example.

when in the mood drama is so funny to read about because it is hilarious how worked up people get! i think maybe i will visit that website more often~ anything to pass the time when being bored :pc-01: .

Yeah it just seems to be the one forums that gets most of the End Game NA LS discussion, I dont think its more special than another, just that its the one most people found first, then probably grew. yeah its a mystery.

The one thing I dislike about it is that reading some of the threads posted saps your will to play this game.

If I took to heart even 10% of what people say during itemization threads & derailments I'd have quit this game before I even started.

Garret said:
The one thing I dislike about it is that reading some of the threads posted saps your will to play this game.

If I took to heart even 10% of what people say during itemization threads & derailments I'd have quit this game before I even started.

The fact that about half of the actual BG LS quit for WoW together, nearly a year after WoW's release, and then made sure people knew they quit FFXI was a bit of a bummer.

Back