The what I got thread...

Aangeliceus

Kitteh's Meow
FC/Leadership
So... now that Christmas has come and is now leaving, what did you get this year worth mentioning?

For me... just being in America was great, but I got a new PSP and a few games including FF Dissidia. This will be nice to have on the flight back to Japan.

We're going to pig out on American places we don't have in Tokyo and then fly back on 1/3.

Merry post-Christmas and a Happy New Year!

-AA

I got:

1. Rosetta Stone: Japanese 1&2
2. Slid into a ditch about 10 min before the snow plow came along. <_>
3. Will post pics of what I got myself once it's assembled after UPS finally delivers the rest of it.
4. Snoopy Snow Cone maker from my little brother. Almost new but slightly used, my brother wanted to eat the green syrup. (That bastard!)

Hi. I'm in France.

Val d'Iesere to be exact. I got here this morning, will be here about eight days, snowboarding, eating and drinking.

For Christmas I got an octopus tie (little pink octopii printed on it), a 686 snowboard jacket, a digital camera and I bought Serato Scratch with gift money.

I got a couple of books, a new alarm clock, two sets of tumblers and pint glasses, and a TomTom for my car.

The latter is going to be sweet for my upcoming interviews all over Boston.

I got towels. That's the thing about moving away from all your family and friends... haha. But I treated myself to the Blu-ray version of BBC's Planet Earth, and also Shirokishi Monogatari as little presents to myself.

-benny

My highlights were WALL-E on Blu-ray and a Discworld novel I've been waiting for. I'm still debating where to spend my Christmas cash.

Nikon D90 dSLR with a 50mm f/1.8 lens. <333

5 christmas cards, 4 pairs of socks, 3 tacky ornaments, 2 tacky sweaters and a new motherboard.

Ashmus that memberships one hell of a gift imho.

I got a clive cussler book some cash (bought a ps2(again) slim memory card star ocean ffxii(again) god of war and starwars the force unleashed for really cheap with it) and 2 boxes of chocolate.

[the ps2 and games were stolen when i lived in san diego]

I got some clothes, my mother gave me a bracelet and some tickets to the Opera for upcoming shows, my father a perfume and a ticket to see Cats the musical, my brothers nothing (those asshats). My cousin ghost in the shell dvd set, and with the Christmas cash from my grandparents (I still got all 4 and 2 of them are divorced and remarried), I got myself an iPhone.

Notables include a Seiko watch, North Face jacket, cover for my iPod (god knows i needed it), not to mention a fantastic giant solid milk chocolate Santa!

MINE!!! You should know the dangers of getting in the way of a Galka and his food...

the reason you never see my toon online anymore!!!

-ara

Nikon D90 dSLR with a 50mm f/1.8 lens. <333

Damn you are one lucky girl!
<~Jealous!!!

I got a set of knives and a cutting board (My boyfriends mother should know that I'm not in the cook in this relationship by now). I also got a sweet hoodie (sadly it's pink) along with some sweet PJ's (sadly they are pink also -_-). I got money to put towards a new bike (YIPPIE) and my b/f bought me a car bike rack and gel seat. ^^

MINE!!! You should know the dangers of getting in the way of a Galka and his food...

I'm from Norway, I wrestle polar bears on a regular basis. I figure I can hold my own against your Galka ass for a good 1.5 seconds or so - plenty of time to go *GLOMP* and then OOPS was that your chocolate ohgonewoopsthat'stoobad.

0 : )

Damn you are one lucky girl!
a car bike rack and gel seat. ^^

i tried leaving the racing seat on my bike when i got it 2 years ago,... but my arse wouldn't allow it and decided to get a gel seat. SOOOO much more comfy! :)

what did i get? some knives, a hoover, new ski jacket and a sweet hat. Oh and an expanded waist line from all the freakin food!

Back