The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly

RSS News

Syndicated News Service
Good evening Everyone,

I hope everyone had a great New Year. I been thinking of writing this post for a while now. It will be going over a few things, and I hope people will get a laugh out of it or hate it. its past 2am and I should be a sleep right now, so I sorry for the wording if its really bad.

The Good:
First off coming over to FFXIV from WoW "over 13 years in WoW" has been great. I love this MMO and I think 14 is one of the best ever. I do miss the mmo Wildstar. The first couple of things I was told when coming over are. 1)DO NOT!!! give advice in this game, you will must likely get reported and be suspended 2) Gnomes are called Lalafell and are known as potatoes 3)People are far friendlier here then in WoW. I have been able to play the game more over the pass year then over the years before. I love the story and the game play. The story has made me get teary eyed, and I don't cry easy.
The art team that you guys and gals have for this team are amazing. I love the Paladin and Warrior jobs! I like a lot of the content creators I have found on Youtube that cover this game. I love how much the Devs talk to the fan base and will listen to them expect on one subject "I will rant about later".

The Bad:
Okay I know I will get some hate for this one. Paladins need an attack spell with their shield For example: Spell is called Razer Shield. Razer shield does 250 potency and Razer shield refresh the Goring Blade dot. I also wish Warrior had something they could do with their MP. I think there also need be something that helps player drain Gil out of the game. Mounts that cost a bunch of gil or Armor sets. Only thing I see that drains gil is Housing, which I will be covering in the next part.

Continue reading...

Back