The Game Feels Dead And Empty.

RSS News

Syndicated News Service
This is my honest feedback, i know there are a lot of people playing and most of the time i have a Que when logging in, so i assume the server is well populated.

Nevertheless...
The game often feels like a single player game, and the sole reason is because there is no public chat.

During my level phase to 70 i were in the newbie channel, together with a lot of other players and Mentors, people asked questions about the game, asked to help with trials to find groups and all that.
Then i got to Shadowbringers and gotremoved from said newbie channel, and now there is no communication of any sort.
No one asking anything, no one looking for parties, or anything.

Having a group finder is okay, but that can't be all there is, you can't seriously think that people keep looking into the party finder all the time to find a group for what ever, i would prefer it much more if people could look for people in a public chat, so occasionally you would just read something you're interested in and join it.

I first thought that Circles were some sort of guild, so i joined a circle that had 900+ members, but i found out that didn't give me a "circle chat" to communicate either.

Do we really have to fall back on third party communication services like discord? That makes it just so unnecessarily complicated.

Also how am i supposed to find a Guild inside the game if there is no communication method, no one is posting recruitments or any sort.

This is an MMORPG after all, i can not comprehend the decision to give your players such bad was of communicating with each other.
When i look into other MMO's there is a constant flow of lfg, lfm, trading, recruitment... it is far less of a problem to find people to play with.

Continue reading...

Back