Thank You

Aura

FC/Active Member
Finished!

Mandau.jpg

Thank you to everyone who helped along the way, including (but not limited to)
- Ultima Linkshell for making SOAP possible
- SOAP Linkshell for making SOAP possible
- DynamisX for getting my Attestation and Fragment
- Archain for inspiring me to take THF to its fullest in the first place
- All the people who sold me cheap currency
- All the people who gave me free currency
- Everyone who loaned me currency to finish up the last stage
- Square Enix for sloppy programming which introduced the gil dupe exploit about a year ago that caused inflation that allowed me to sell HQs for 70 billion gil each.
- The cute full AF2 Tarutaru THF in The Sanctuary of Zi'Tah (who for some reason was hiding inside a big tree) who handed me my Mandau!

congrats!

Congrats Kalia! It is definitely something to be proud of. I know it took a long time but now you can sit back, relax, and start destroying stuff faster. :D

~Pitlith

Congratulations!!!

Now go list your character on ebay!

Finished!

Thank you to everyone who helped along the way, including (but not limited to)
- Ultima Linkshell for making SOAP possible
- SOAP Linkshell for making SOAP possible
- DynamisX for getting my Attestation and Fragment
- Archain for inspiring me to take THF to its fullest in the first place
- All the people who sold me cheap currency
- All the people who gave me free currency
- Everyone who loaned me currency to finish up the last stage
- Square Enix for sloppy programming which introduced the gil dupe exploit about a year ago that caused inflation that allowed me to sell HQs for 70 billion gil each.
- The cute full AF2 Tarutaru THF in The Sanctuary of Zi'Tah (who for some reason was hiding inside a big tree) who handed me my Mandau!

LoL - congratulations Kal. Enjoy your new toy!

Well, I'd make fun of you...except they seem to be doing that pretty well on BG. Honestly though, congrats man. So whats next, DISNEY LAND? (I thought of the world series for some reason.) That's alot of time and money put into a single item, I hope you enjoy it sir. Now then...you better be lfg on yer war. Or better yet, de-lvl it alot, then repost that picture just to give people something else to talk about.

grats :D

Back