THANK YOU

Pirorin told me you got it earlier today, congratulations Fodder.

Still not Rng. Why would you be wearing Verm on your Mnk? Noob.

I gave my Osode to Pirorin for collateral. He didn't ask for any, but I thought it would help put him at ease when he traded me 62m worth of currency (yes I have it back now - no Nadim here :badshape: ).

I forgot to mention my initial observations on the hidden effect. It's been called "enmity down" on the net but I think that's wrong. Throwing a DS Cure IV for 1000+ HP will almost always turn a mob, even with -20 enmity. I've done it. With Coronach, I think it's zero hate when it procs. I pulled a Lesser Colibri with a 350ish dmg shot, Elvier flashed it, I hit it with a 1950 Coronach and it didn't even turn when that took it from 90% HP down to around 30% from the WS. If the hidden effect always procs that'd be nuts - carry a KC for 100+ TP every 20sec and WS hate free.

We got some good numbers last night, but I'd like to see this on Kirin. That's the real way to test how strong this gun is, and it will also reveal things like whether or not it truly modifies level / range distance calculations

So time to sub war and only die half as much as coice does!

Coice on RNG is like Jasmin on BLM.

Coice/Jasmin readies BigDmgThingy!
<COICE Jasmin>(Coice/Jasmin) HAY LOL LOOK AT THEM THAR BIG NUMBERS!
The big hairy monster splatters Coice/Jasmin's remains on the wall.
<COICE Jasmin>(Coice/Jasmin) cool I only died 6x that fight.

Grats :D

Gratz to you Fodder :) Glad to hear that this finally got accomplished, a relic is no small feat :)

grats fod, never use cyclone in xp again yah? >_> keke

lol yar <_<

Back