TF2 / Left 4 Dead Players

Aangeliceus

Kitteh's Meow
FC/Leadership
Greetings:

To anyone who may be playing TF2, Left 4 Dead or CS, I'd like to invite you to our STEAM group.

We presently have two Left 4 Dead Servers and 4 TF2 Servers in operation. I'm expecting to add two more Left 4 Dead servers in the next week or so.

Please join us at this location: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/ultimagaming

You can also visit the website for server updates and other news related to the community.

Thanks!
-AA

Join it. Now. This is your chance to shoot me in the face.

Hahahaha, yeah, lucys trademark is killing his own team mates and blaming other people for it.

Side Note:

I'm aware of the fact that the "Ultima" servers are always full. I'm working on adding those two other servers today that are 'Group Only' servers.

RAWR!

-Hunter pounce-

With the release of the Survival pack, we're still looking for more people to play L4D with on PC :O. If you're interested join Aang's group - we're all on there and he's making improvements all the time to his servers.

I'd personally like to get the core group of people to around 8 so we can do full Ultima-gaming versus matches!

With the release of the Survival pack, we're still looking for more people to play L4D with on PC :O. If you're interested join Aang's group - we're all on there and he's making improvements all the time to his servers.

I'd personally like to get the core group of people to around 8 so we can do full Ultima-gaming versus matches!

Maybe I'll buy the PC version now that I have a new PC.. once I have money

I'll try to get on steam more, if you guys seem me on give me a nudge or something and we'll get a game going, dying to actually beat it on the harder modes.

Back