TAU Missions

Benny

{too weak}{Black Mage}
FC/Active Member
Just wanted to throw this out there, I have little to no motivation to put together groups to complete these even for a m.acc+4 ring, but in case anyone is going through them, please look me up if you're getting people together. I'm on some really early mission, like 22 or something (whatever the first BC fight is I guess). Thanks.

-benny

I'm still.. like on #12. I'm open to helping anyone though for any of them. :) I'd love to get the m.acc or acc ring though... nice upgrade considering all my other rings are NQ crap.

I'm on the one where I have to farm Amererats for the vial of Jody Acid.

Falk > Yep, that's it. killed more than I'd like to admit with no drop. Need to drag a THF along. O=)

I have 2 toons that need to complete the ToAU missions.

I'm willing to Marathon it while I'm in America starting Wednesday night.

Aa is like 75% done, the other.. .I'd have to look.

if i recall right these missions are a joke.

if i'm on just ask.

Last edited:
I'm on Khim fight which is the first bcnm after black coffin. Can go back and help people catch up and then just blow through the missions.

What you two doing today around 4:00 est?

Working. I get off work around 5-5:30 PM CDT--depending on when I escape meetings. I'm then heading out to go look at 4 homes with my real estate agent and HOPE to drag my butt home around 7:30-8:00 PM CDT.

So whats going on with these missions? Would like to help people do black coffin and whatever else to catch up then just keep going to finish them off.

Saturday is awful for me, SAM static and Nyzul from noon til late;;

-benny

Back