Tako, it is what's for dinner!

Tako is just chewy.

I can't really match it up with something other than soft rubber, but not that bad. If it's cooked right, it will take just a little chewing for it break apart proper.

We usually eat at a place called Sushi-zanmai. There is quite a few of those places including 2 right near our apartment in Akihabara. (Same place Fodder had Whale.) They have the usual variety....

Today, we came back from some fishing town... will have to look up the name again.. we ate fresh tuna, right off the cutting board. The tuna had just been brought in from the sea and prepared right in front of us. The guy had the fish in two pieces in 30 seconds flat and just moments after, we had tuna sushi on our plates. It melted like butter in your mouth... it was just that good. :p

The middle section, you could just take a spoon and scoop the meat out, just incredible.

My friend posted the following on twitter, about dinner tonight:

"amazing sushi dinner consisting of otoro, chutoro, crab guts/brain, sea urchin, amberjack, ikura, salmon, etc. omega-3 boner!! BKK thursday!"

So I'd say he was in to the suggestion.

Nice, did he go to Uoshin? Cause that list definitely sounds like he did. If he wants some great yakitori, tell him to check out Abe-san in Azabu-Juban

Nice, did he go to Uoshin? Cause that list definitely sounds like he did. If he wants some great yakitori, tell him to check out Abe-san in Azabu-Juban

Not sure where he went, and now he's in Bangkok and had a donut burger, just posted this photo an hour ago:

8124_297120225088_531635088_9049434_6930200_n.jpg

You ppl eat some of the scariest shit ever o.o There's lots of good authentic Japanese food that doesn't have the consistency of tire rubber and the taste of tire rubber that was fished out of the ocean (._.) although I will admit that I did eat "tongue" at yakiniku with Aqua (it was his favorite) and it wasn't bad. Maybe tongue is not that strange to some of you guys but it was a big leap for me!

-benny

That was my second time Benny, I didn't know what it was until you told me after the fact. Otherwise I might have thought twice lol. Next year FLOSSY!

Tongue is great at yakiniku, nice and tender. Should go try some of the intestine restaurants. Can eat stomach, big & small intestines, heart, you name it. Don't waste any of that good stuff. Only thing I can never eat is the horse meat. Which I am sure it is probably delicious, just hard to do, seeing as I grew up on a horse farm.

Back