Swift Belt - Part DeuX!!

Apollyonzorz

SWIFT BELT RUN CHANGED TO AUGUST 3rd 8est!!!

We had part one a couple weeks ago so i'm hoping those who came last time have aquired another Codex.

Those who came last time and didn't get a drop, will have preference in the final party. i'm looking to have 6-8 people this time.

I'm looking at Thursday August, 3rd at 8est again. Hopefully everyone won't be too geeked out over the new merits and NM's to have time for this. If that is the case let me know ahead of time so i can reschedule.

Part One
Talfus
Elvier
Myth
Rikester
Nekio

Part Duex ............................CODEX
Apollyonzorz (WAR) Mythra
Talfus (BLM) Elv .......................OO
Rikester (RDM) Elv ....................OO
Myth (thf) Hum.........................X
Elvier (NIN) Elv..........................?
Furax (WAR) ???........................O (assumed)
Nekio (Thf) Elv..........................X
Koukin (WHM) TAR.....................OO
Egyptian (???) HUM....................O
Pussenboots (War or Rng) Myth....helping
Moonshard (BLM) Taru................OO

What worked well last time was to pop the Mythra and Hum NM's looks like we're short on popable race's. This would be a good time to call in a favor.

Last edited:
I'll go, anyone have a spare codex I could buy for 500k or less?<? ; ;
</P>

I love sequels, hopefully this one will be better then the 1st! Have 2 pop sets this time. Donating 2nd codex if it drops on the 1st.
Elf-boy RDM, SAM, WAR, MNK 50+
Might be able to dual box a blm taru also.

I don't have my codex yet? but I've got some time this week I should be able to grab one by then. I'm not 100% on availability for Thursday night though.

/ If Mythlon and I are not Xping then I can come Thursday. Will check tomorrow.

Sounds like a bunch of people still need to get codex's, so check in when you get yours, if we need to push it back to next thursday we will i'll make that call wednesday night.

Nekio said:
I'm elvaan, have max fomor hate, and tried for a codex last night unsuccessfully. Will keep you posted.

Thats the general oncome when fighting them elvaan, if at all possible i'd like to avoid fighting the elvaan. Looks like the only thing that will be holding us up is our lack of popable Race's. I'm assuming noone will want to fight the Elvaan and risk another codex

I have a substantial amount of hate, but have belt. My brother Moonshard needs belt and I have 2 pops for him. So if I am on and you don't mind the 2 of us coming along shoot me a tell in game. As for time, I am in Chicago for work, and most likely won't be on until around 9est.

Ok, i'm going to postpone the Swift Belt run till next week. Hopefully we can solidify everyone who can come and make sure everyone has thier Codex. Puss, you and Moonshard are more then welcome to come. Just tell me what jobs moon can bring and what race he is.

I'm assuming your gonna come as a Nin Mithra, but i do think we nee more THF's

That sucks Talfus, was hoping you could make it again, (and stay awake this time ^^) Hopefully you'll can go to a net cafe or something.

As of right now i'm locking in Thursday, August 3rd 8est. Right now even if a couple people are no-shows we have more then enough people. So please sign up if you want to to help a buddy out (preferably Mith/hum, i'll even take galka at this point)

Back