Suggestion: Save Ui Config / Gear Sets / Etc Automagically

RSS News

Syndicated News Service
I looked and did not see a place to post a suggestion. Let me know and I'll copy this there or submit a ticket or whatever... Trying to play nice here.

So. The Power supply on my computer just died. Blew the main filter cap - Yep. BIG POP and gone. So I have another computer and I downloaded the game and away we go, Right?

Well no. Actually I'm looking at more time to recreate my environment manually than it's gonna take to get a new power supply. Here's why.

I have a few characters. a dozen or so, but I'm playing like 3 right now.
One has every DoL/DoH job that I'm leveling. and has finished shadowbringers, so that's like 4-5 more DoM/DoW jobs.

So, not only is all the system and Character settings lost. Ok so I can recreate the key bindings and ui tooltips and other junk.

BUT ALL THE GEARSETS are gone too? I don't mean to shout BUT HOW ARE GEARSETS NOT AUTOMAGICALLY SAVED!

Yes I know there is a saving thing. But it's manual. Should we go back to a SAVE button on our retainer and inventory store too? How are gear sets not the same as XP and Inventory and Retainer store?

How is it ok for this stuff to just be tossed if you lose your local hard drive, which I dont think I have, but might have easily when the PS blown. I don't actually know yet.

Where do I report this as a suggestion? I could not find it.
Is there a way to upvote this to a freaking bug?

So, maybe out of the dozen or so characters I have I'll redo what I need to continue playing into Shadowbringers with my second toon. Hopefully I'll have my computer rebuilt and back online to continue with the rest of them after that.

sigh...

Ceruleum Vent off

Continue reading...

Back