[suggestion] Job Mounts!

RSS News

Syndicated News Service
I was having a discussion with an FC friend about my recently unlocked battle panther and how it compared to the other tank only mounts and the unicorn.

I got to thinking why don't other jobs get mounts for long time playing? The tank mounts do take a while without dedicated grinding.

So I thought I'd suggest some mounts for the other jobs...well strictly speaking they aren't mounts, but they could be pretty cool ones to show off our character's growth in power and ability with our jobs.

Healers:

White mages- Angelic Grace: whms can form their temperance into actual Angelic wings like those on Alexander Prime or Kuribu

Scholars- Seraphic Transmutation: Sch temporarily enhance the link with the fairy and take on Seraphic wings. Optional- gain minium so they are the size of said seraph Alternative: Carried by Seraph

Astrologian- Solar Wind: The Ast floats along on one of their large cards (the kind that display upon drawing) with the others and or space objects providing anti gravity lift.

Ranged:

Bard- Song of flight: The Bard plays a song that weaves light and music together into flight, creating a magic carpet esque effect they fly along on that looks like magic music sheet lines made of light.

Machinist- Jetpack, flight unit...I really don't need to explain the endless ways a machinist with tons of gadgets could fly

Dancer: Dancing in the air- The dancer performs a spectral song that allows them to fly through the air as though on a stage performance. The dancer holds their chakrams in different positions to adjust flight

Caster:

Summoner- Garuda's flight: Summoner taps into their Garuda egi and uses its Aether to ride the wind

Black mage- Comet surf: Black mage forms a small meteor that they stand on top and surf on. The black mage has enough magic power to hold the meteor together even while its on the ground

Melee:
Dragoon- Dragon wings: Nael's, possessed Estinien... something like those

Ninja- Wind release: The ninja performs a slightly different variant of Huton and combines it with their smoke tools in order to form two wind currants they can glide through the sky on.

Monk- Lightning charge: The monk expends their greased lightning as a tether, to pull themselves through the air with aetherial energy (Ie, something like superman or dragon ball flight)

Unfortunately I can't think of one for either red mage or samurai...
what do you all think?
If there's any other mount ideas you guys can think of, post them! the community here has some great ideas.

Continue reading...

Back