Steam names

windian

So i got a decent gaming laptop and now i can play all my steam games. What are your steam names or emails to find u guys there

you can find me through my email

santinalex@gmail.com
my name is Xander

I currently have
TF2
Left for dead
dods
CSS
Half life 2
bunch of old school games

i joined the Ultima group but dont know who is who there.

I'm Ascended under the Ultima group.

I'll look for you next time I'm on, we always need a 4th (me rek lucy) for l4d.

< Rektify like Sojjie-bear said. Lucy is Nightwish: Stupid song quote.

I posted this in the thread I got banned on, but this is what you'll be listening to when playing with me.

ultimate_rape_anthems.jpg

Sojourn REKTIFIES everyone he plays with, but only at (wait for it) NIGHT!

Can find me on steam with same name. Had the account since 03

Saw you added me, but I can't seem to add you back :x Eventually I'll figure it out.

Open up ur friends list and right click my name and pick add if that doesnt work then just click add friend at the bottom of ur friends list and put my name.

Oh ya, thats it.

By the way, Im definatly getting L4D2, I just dont know when it comes out and what not. Lemme know when you all play, im almost done with the last actual in school semester and im seriously ready to headshot some zombies in cars. (and TK aluciont)

Oh ya, thats it.

By the way, Im definatly getting L4D2, I just dont know when it comes out and what not. Lemme know when you all play, im almost done with the last actual in school semester and im seriously ready to headshot some zombies in cars. (and TK aluciont)

It's already out. We been playing on steam

Oh my god, I can't wait for this. Lucy is going to rage so fucking hard with me AND ash on his team.....this is going to be awesome.

I feel like TKing Lucy too ... he always does the same for me. >.> Wanna try and play tonight around ... 9 EST?

ill play friday and this weekend any time. Just a little warning. Whenever I play scary games like Resident Evil and whatnot, I tend to get really freaked out at things and drop controllers and knock stuff over on accident. I also move really slowly through areas because I dont want to go any further without seeing if there is a zombie every couple inches.

Back