Static ~ Ouryu ~> CoP Rings

Talfus

~Lux Aeterna~
I'm planning on doing a CoP static from Ouryu to finish (CoP rings).

I'd like to take as many people as possible through with us and will probally be begging for help along the way.

Day: Thursdays @ 9:30est start
Goal: 1 mission per week (at least one BC, Cutscenes are done on own time)

So far it's Deretic and I doing this. If anyone is on Ouryu or would like to help us through please respond here.

I'm being very serious about this, I want to get through this PIA we call CoP.

Thanks in advance.

Edit:
If you sign up to help or need the missions, please be sure you can make it on thursdays, and have all CS's cleared up to w/e BC we are on.

Also please make sure you understand the strategy for each BC. I will be making a post about each event a few days before we go, detailing it.

Acute would so do this with you. He has BLM40 for Ouryu, and RDM+THF at 60+ for later missions. He's on Sacrarium atm (right after Ouryu)

Need BLM @ 50 for Freeze or SMN @ 50 for Astral Flow > Aerial Blast.

I'm already planning on asking a few SMN/BLM to come and most likely will be doing multiple runs. IE 3 SMN/BLM and 3 leaches.

I have blm at 48 atm and I'll prolly get it to 50 before this Thursday.

I'm more than glad to bring Acute along, w/ or w/o the right jobs for the mission. I just want to get this shit done and out of the way.

Any 50 BLM or SMN out there willing to help this Thursday night? m-.-m

Edit: I'm done with this mission (on prom-vahzl), just starting from here for Deretic.

His BLM is only 41, but if you wanna look him up for everything after Ouryu, that's right where he is.

I would love to go with you Talfus, but i'm on Diabolos ;-;

Hi Talfus.

Cncargo here. I would love the static and the time fits me perfectly. I am currently on 4-2 as well. I am RNG 75. /tell me in game if I could join. I usually log in @ 4PST after work.

I was gone from XI for around 6 months and my shell all has sea accessable so I am 100% dedicated to completion.

Thanks

yel and i want to do this. We are on 5-1 but would be fine and to go back and kick that dragons ass again. Just send a tell.

Ouryu 05-11-06 @ 9:30est

At work atm, so I have to make this kinda quick.
People going to Ouryu.

Talfus: BLM (provided I can get another level tonight)
Heie: BLM
Benny: BLM
Deretic: RNG
Cncargo: RNG
Garret: PLD

Mission details can be found here: http://forgottencrypt.net/kt_uploads/Sassafras/PromaMissionAll.pdf

We need Mistmelts, I'd say at least 5 to be safe. I know Deretic still has a feather. Will try to get a party together tonight to get a few more.

Strategy:
I think the easiest setup here is to do Sleep > Freeze > repeat, while throwing out mistmelts to keep him on the ground. I know he has stoneskin (~500dmg). Not sure if it can be dispelled or not, but worth a shot.
Any suggestions please make them. PM or reply here please.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Umm.. you don't really need Mistmelts, you can nuke him while he's in the air.

Kalia said:
Umm.. you don't really need Mistmelts, you can nuke him while he's in the air.
Good then, that'll leave more time for me to get BLM to 50.

We'll take the one mistmelt and head out there tommorrow night and hopefully rape him.

Thought: Can we sleep him in air and bring him down?

Not sure, but you can have a tank voke him in the air and invincible then finish him off with freeze. It only takes 6 Freezes to bring from 100% to win.

Back