So, I'm relatively new and don't know a lot about pluggins and stuff.
I met someone today and they literally knew which world I transferred from, which data centers I switched from, what the former name of my character was etc and it's really creeping me out and makes me so uncomfortable
Is there a way to prevent stuff like this or do I have to report the person and just have to hope for the best? I already made my lodestone profile privat but I guess that won't really help
It's really unsettling...
submitted by /u/meowrith
[link] [comments]
Continue reading...
I met someone today and they literally knew which world I transferred from, which data centers I switched from, what the former name of my character was etc and it's really creeping me out and makes me so uncomfortable
Is there a way to prevent stuff like this or do I have to report the person and just have to hope for the best? I already made my lodestone profile privat but I guess that won't really help
It's really unsettling...
submitted by /u/meowrith
[link] [comments]
Continue reading...