Some SS from Dynamis Qufim/Buburimbu/Valkurm

those look fun but i wont expect any new items maybe its just to expand on places aka dunes like jeuno dops etc etc

Of course there will be new items >.> That would be pretty retarded to add 4 new Dynamis zones which literally have no use aside from eye candy.

Yeah, this is real... It's programmed in FFXI already.

Items, unknown. I'm sure there will be ones.

DynamisX should be pioneering this when it is released.

{Vanguard - Promathia} {I'm not up for it} {/panic}

Not really kalia it doesnt have to give new items to be worth going to for all we know it drops currency more or such. We already have AFv2 and relics to upgrade adding yet even more would imho be retarded. Just to have new areas to go to would be worth while.

I'd much rather do a city you can farm with 20-30 people reliably, safely, and quickly, rather than waste millions of gil trying to figure out a new area, unless there was something that set it apart from the others, even if it WAS fun...

Every existing Dynamis has items that you can only get by doing that particular Dynamis. It just wouldn't make sense if they added a new Dynamis zone, and made it completely candy. They added Relic Shield with a recent update, it's pretty much guaranteed they will add more relic gear in a future update. I don't think it would be stupid to add more AF2 type drops. Just make it drop stuff for different slots. "AF" for your back, waist, rings, earrings. Or have the bosses drop crazy stuff like Shadow Mantle and Shadow Ring. I think 90% of people would be totally shocked and confused if they added new Dynamis areas, and there was not a single item exclusive to each new area added. That's the whole point of dynamis.

Jotaru said:
I'd much rather do a city you can farm with 20-30 people reliably, safely, and quickly, rather than waste millions of gil trying to figure out a new area, unless there was something that set it apart from the others, even if it WAS fun...

I wouldn't. Everyone always looks up to the "pioneers" and revers them as higher beings. Silly to just sit back and be a follower, when you could be the one leading the way and opening the path for everyone else.

BLAZE TEH PATH KALIA!!!!11one LOLOLOLOL

Hopefully they'll introduce a quicker means of pulling in relic currency or items that can be traded for relic currency. I'd love to see new items for the non armor slots too!

Jotaru said:

Don't worry, we'll bring Shrikey just for you Hotaru.... PUSSY-SAVE!!

I wouldn't. Everyone always looks up to the "pioneers" and revers them as higher beings. Silly to just sit back and be a follower, when you could be the one leading the way and opening the path for everyone else.

Why aren't we farming sea yet?

Picture the beauty of the following:

Assume Valkurm/Buburimbu are capped at 40.

PT 1-10 BLM BLM BLM BRD WHM THF
PT 11 BLM BLM BLM BRD

for a total of 11 BRD 10 WHM 10 THF 33 BLMs

33 Thundaga to drop each pull in their spawns + 10 THF to give us at least one THF whose TH might actually work = complete and utter destruction of anything in Dynamis.

That would be fun ^^

Jotaru said:

I'm a leader not a follower.

Given a choice... I'd pioneer instead of be lazy and let other people do it.

Back