So who is playing PSU(PC)?

windian

/
Xander
Lvl 6 newman
lvl 1 ranger

anyone else?

At the moment, paying around 240.00 to FFXI Gods is enough so will wait a while to try this out, even if at all. :D

~Pitlith

Kaper
lv6 newman force

Fiko
lv3 beast hunter

Usually on kaper obviously... at this dragon boss now and my party went in without me lol.

Feels like PSO 10x better without cheating...a gift from the gods!

>__> we died neway but einon cast lv 5 ranger come join us ppl its fun! and windy we need u to beat the dragon boss @_@

just have to meet up.. we're in universe 2 right now and i'm leaving parum to head to the guardian colony

i'll meet you at the "your room" entrance

damn that was fun as hell @_@;. Tomrrow dragon boss yes,please and thx for showing me where to buy the mats to make stuff wind :D

Onyxia, level 6 Beast Hunter (I look like an Elvaan..completely unintentional I swear >_>...maybe more like a Viera though)

Usually on either Uni 2 or 15. Met a guy named Manthra today :p

Onyxia, level 6 Beast Hunter (I look like an Elvaan..completely unintentional I swear >_>...maybe more like a Viera though)

Usually on either Uni 2 or 15. Met a guy named Manthra today :p

we'll have to meet up then! i wont be on till like 11pm edt (stupid work),but can PM you or something then.

its 10 dollars a months and its not a mmo per say its kinda like a multiplayer action adventure

Perfect if you are sick of HNM drama, seeking for party for hours, etc.. just jump in and kill stuff and level up.

And have fun doing it.

It's less stressful is what I mean I suppose, because nobody is overly serious about anything in particular.

hmm, maybe i will see you guys on that game sometime soon, i might try it out with a buddy or something.

Anyone getting a Nintendo Wii btw?

Meeee ^^/////

I camped outside of gamestop at 6am in the morning and was first in line to get a reserve. :x

nice avatar yaeko lol

Back