Since I've Been Gone

Shadowedge

Number Two
FC/Active Member
As some of you know, I recently left FFXI to pursue other interests, mainly in the form of sketch comedy. While I'm unable to talk about where this show will end up, I have been given the OK to share a little taste of things to come:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSmbiGm_W9A

Hope you guys enjoy it! And if you do, feel free to pass it along!

you know some would argue that ball shots have lost their potency in sketch comedies, but if done tastefully enough they still have their place. The only thing that I noticed was missing would be that if you are going to make an "America's next" parody you have to have at least 20% Faux-Hawks, I am pretty sure it is a Bravo mandate. But that is just my 2-cents....

Good Job though.

The title of this thread reminds me of that kelly clarkson song. SINCE YOU'VE BEEN GOOOOOOOOOOONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I can literally smell the sexual tension between you two... Why not just whip it out and see which of your's is bigger, or maybe some sort of pissing contest...

I can literally smell the sexual tension between you two... Why not just whip it out and see which of your's is bigger, or maybe some sort of pissing contest...

I hear you're into water-sports. Open wide, slut.

Back