Signed vulcan's staff

Discussion in 'Ultima Crafters Corner' started by Sharain, Dec 16, 2007.

1. Sharain

Sharain New Member

So my latest staff session from grown ores yielded 3 HQ fire staves and I only needed 2, so there's one left. So, I thought I'd offer if anyone wants to buy it or trade for non-signed one before it goes to AH and sig goes poof.

I was supposed to have someone who wanted to trade signed for non-signed, but haven't been able to get a hold of him for a week and the staves just keep devaluing so I don't want to keep it too long. :blue-cry:

EDIT: Sold! Friend of a friend bought it.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2007
  2. Sassafras

Sassafras Calendar Girl FC/Active Member

FFXIV Name:
    Sassafras Rosa
    Lodestone:
    My Lodestone Profile
    I don't have any Shar signed items~! (Have to wonder at that given how long I've known you ;))

3. Benny

Benny {too weak}{Black Mage} FC/Active Member

Pleeeeease tell me if you make a signed Terra's Staff;; Only one I don't have signed yet and Cujo won't make them for me (lol)

-benny

4. Sharain

Sharain New Member

O_O how have I not made you any signed items Sassakitteh? This needs to be remedied, hmm, have to think about this. ^_^

5. Sharain

Sharain New Member

No point in really making a new topic, but I got 2 signed Apollo's for sale now. Sassy gets first dibs if she wants to buy one ^_^

Go figures I went 0/5 on water and 4/6 on light >.>. Yet another gardening round required to get full set.

Edit: Wow word travels fast, already got one buyer ^^ so one Apollo's left.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2008
  6. Benny

No Terra?;;

-benny

7. Sharain

Sharain New Member

Not yet ^^; I just synth the ores I garden and working on filling up my set still. If you want to bring ores/beads to be synthed I can make you one. ^_^

8. Eticket

Eticket Pointy Stick FC/Active Member

FFXIV Name:
    Eticket Pogona
    out of curiosity, for a whm, what's the added value of NQ vs HQ with this staff?

9. Sassafras

Sassafras Calendar Girl FC/Active Member

FFXIV Name:
    Sassafras Rosa
    Lodestone:
    My Lodestone Profile
    I wouldn't use for whm! BLM onry - duh, I thought you meant HQ Fire staff.. haha

Last edited: Jan 10, 2008
  10. Zeri

Zeri Retainer of the House of Ultimague

Mmmm Sharainâ„¢ brand staves... so tempting. Wish I had gil!

Oh, and HQ apollo's is good for WHM if they're /SMN. I could get a free carby that way instead of 1mp a tick! But otherwise... yeah. HQ staves only good for BLM and SMN.

11. Eticket

Eticket Pointy Stick FC/Active Member

FFXIV Name:
    Eticket Pogona
    looking at FFXIAH someone mentioned the extra Light bonus helps with Repose and with cures in Dynamis due to the weather. that's all I found though so yeah, I think I'll pass on it for now, especially since I almost never go whm to dynamis. :D

12. Sharain

Sharain New Member

Apollo's is good for brd too ^_^ But anyways, they're gone now. Thanks again for letting me use your forum to advertise.

13. Benny

Apollo's used to be only useful to BRD and BST (lull and charm, of course, 15% more acc instead of 10%), but now with Repose it's pretty useful for WHM. Plus think of the extra damage on Dia and Banish (harhar).

-benny

14. Varda

Varda Clothcraft Cat

You laugh, but I saved our fight with the first Zilart brother by using my newly-purchased Banish III. With the last of my mp, I landed the killing blow after 4 others in my party had died. As Predaking is my witness (yes, he was actually there helping us ^_^), this spell won us the day.

Ok, probably the remaining thf would have killed him after I died (and I was certainly next to die), but I got in that last shot and made sure the thf didn't have to. ^_~