Signboard... crafting rant/GP

Sassafras

Calendar Girl
FC/Active Member
ok. 68,000 GP to go. Ugh!

And don't you just love HQ'ing non-HQ synths for GP? Why tease me with the animation, I mean come on!

ok. 68,000 GP to go. Ugh!

And don't you just love HQ'ing non-HQ synths for GP? Why tease me with the animation, I mean come on!

Didn't they add an item to prevent that from happening? Increased crafting chance without getting HQ?

Or is that the item you are trying to get... I'd have to go look. :X

They did. The cooking ring I find is really useful for cooking low level ingredients that's used in high level stuff like buffalo jerky for carbonara. Thankfully I use Pescatora only. =p

But I think Sass is talking about synths that don't have an HQ like grape juice/yagudo drinks where HQ animation still occurs but you still get grape juice (and not grape juice +1)

I'm like 5k GP away from my ring, Screw the signboard lol.

Yeah, I've been debating the merit of the signboard.. staring at that ring. Lots of Woodworking stuff can't be HQ'd anyway, but you don't wanna loose stuff.

I guarantee though, the first time that you realized you synthed D legs or something with the no-HQ ring on you'll probably throw something through a window.

-benny

I guarantee though, the first time that you realized you synthed D legs or something with the no-HQ ring on you'll probably throw something through a window.

-benny

LMAO ~ I was thinking the same thing!

Thought about doing ring/board, but jesus... between 3 crafts, that is just 600,000 GP more. I just don't think I have it in me to start that up again.

Thought about doing ring/board, but jesus... between 3 crafts, that is just 600,000 GP more. I just don't think I have it in me to start that up again.

It's the daily grind that gets me. And the horrid days when it's 75 of some crap item and you don't feel like running back & forth 30 times >.>

I still say screw the sign board x_x

Well the only thing the signboard gives is a better chance of saving your items when you fail, doesnt give you another +1 to your craft...though I also got my signboard as well...looks sweet

As I understand it (and using Clothcraft as the example I'm familiar with), the Moghancement from the tapestry gives +1, Moglification gives +1, but you don't have both at the same time. And to get Moglification, you need both the tapestry and the signboard. So basically the first furniture piece gives +1, then adding the signboard bumps you up to Moglification but still keeps you at +1 total.

I always thought the two stacked, but it seems they don't. Guess there's no reason to push to 100 cloth after all. ;_;

I have the other +1 item so yeah no need for sign board. Wish it gave some skill too.

Back