shrikey?

Not that I've seen. Dont rely on me though, I don't play much.

He doesn't play so far as I know, but he does visit the forums from time to time.

Yar har.

What ows me the honor of teh kitty queen asking?

and btw, if you ever see shrikey play, then my account has been compromised. I've lost the password for it over 1.5 years ago.

I just lurk from time to time.

kitty!

awww that sucks. i was just taking a stroll down memory lane and wanted to see how youre doing and if you still played.

my acct went dead about a year ago. i kept paying it till the card expired lol. im still on diabolos in that shell me and aly joined. i logged in once back in october of 07 and i had forgot everything. i was at tiamat with my 65ish blm and i got attacked by stuff and i couldnt get away and so if i ever log back in ill need a raise!

i was thinking about reloading the game and recovering semp and giving it another go and coming back to valefor but i deploy to the gulf in july so i dont think its gonna happen.

lets do a semp + shrikey: kitty all-stars reunion tour in January 2010!

You're coming back in january i take it? Be careful out there smepronia.

They need to deploy you to québec already to keep watch on our dangerous left wing separatist terrorist. I could lure you to my house with cat nip.

Mrrreooww!

Do you still play WoW? How is your you-know-what with uncle sam coming along?

Do you have windows messenger or something?

I've been wondering what was up with j00 for a long while with no way to contact you :sadcat:

For some reason i didn't even notice it was you who was asking about Shrike or i would have answered with a KITTEH.

So i'm doing it now.

KITTEH

pfft death to the kitty and i dont mean shrikey

naw i dont play wow either. i dont play anything. well, i play xbox games on the boat when we're out defending this fine nation and also that nation you live in too.

i dont have a messenger. i need to buy a virus protector program before i download anything or do stuff online. in the past yeaR IVE HAD TO TAKE MY COMPUTER TO GET CLEANED OF JUNK AND VIRUS 2WICE AND IVE HAD TO REFORMAT THE HARDDRIVE TO ITS ORIGINAL SETTINGS 3 OTHER TIMES. woops caps.

do u still have my personal email kitty? if not, ill PM it to u bc i dont want kenneth to send me love emails.

Sounds like a Kitteh reunion is going on, anychance I can join in and get some huggles?

Semp - Be safe and get back in one piece.

Shirke - Never got to really say goodbye, was always a pleasure

Kitteh's are taking over. Join us muahahahamrreowaha.

i dont have a messenger. i need to buy a virus protector program before i download anything or do stuff online. in the past yeaR IVE HAD TO TAKE MY COMPUTER TO GET CLEANED OF JUNK AND VIRUS 2WICE AND IVE HAD TO REFORMAT THE HARDDRIVE TO ITS ORIGINAL SETTINGS 3 OTHER TIMES. woops caps.

do u still have my personal email kitty? if not, ill PM it to u bc i dont want kenneth to send me love emails.

Stop watching questionable material and you won't get so many viruses silly-kitty.

And no i don't have your email anymore.

Gimmeh!

edit : huggles chatinbotte

Well when I saw the name Sempronia I knew this was a thread I had to respond to .. and register! So can I be in Ultima now and have a pearl and peoples e-mail's.

Thanks
Post Script :
Hello yuri and shrikey! Everyone should come back and be in my social shell!

OMG and darwen to!

Last edited:
THE KITTEH CONTENT ON THIS THREAD DREW ME LIKE A MOTH TO A FLAME.

GUANMODE v2.02 by Archain - Guanmode is shareware. If you enjoy using GUANMODE please show your support by making a donation to the author. Your donations keep this project alive.

Back