Hi, I've picked up FF14 a while ago but didn't get to play it much back then.
I just started playing again last week and got Dragoon to level 50 today.
I'm really interested in the DLC jobs but only own the DLCs before Endwalker and Dawntrail.
With Evercold releasing "soon" and (if I read it correctly) me then being able to get all DLC I don't own in a bundle, I'm torn on buying the complete edition now or later.
I'm currently still in the base game I've just freed Minfilia, Tataru and Papalymo and got the Thancred reveal and I don't know if I would even reach Dawntrail before Evercold releases.
Should I wait until Evercold releases January or would it make sense to get Dawntrail alongside Endwalker?
submitted by /u/Resident-Case7807
[link] [comments]
Continue reading...
I just started playing again last week and got Dragoon to level 50 today.
I'm really interested in the DLC jobs but only own the DLCs before Endwalker and Dawntrail.
With Evercold releasing "soon" and (if I read it correctly) me then being able to get all DLC I don't own in a bundle, I'm torn on buying the complete edition now or later.
I'm currently still in the base game I've just freed Minfilia, Tataru and Papalymo and got the Thancred reveal and I don't know if I would even reach Dawntrail before Evercold releases.
Should I wait until Evercold releases January or would it make sense to get Dawntrail alongside Endwalker?
submitted by /u/Resident-Case7807
[link] [comments]
Continue reading...