Sheikh Gages

Benny

{too weak}{Black Mage}
FC/Active Member
Does anyone have an accurate idea of what the price is like for the HQ BRD JSE hands these days? AH prices appear to be almost half a year out of date so I doubt they're reliable. Thanks.

-benny

They are hard as hell to HQ given the craft lvl and subs. I would honestly say that 1.5mil-2mil is what they would sell at if someone happens to craft them. Someone might sell as low as 1mil, but best guess from my experience with em would be 1.5mil~

OSSUM! I typed I'd estimate 1,5 mill, then decided I better keep my mouth shut considering I'm not a leathercrafter - or a crafter, period. :D But I was somewhat right! *dance*

I went ahead and checked on price of mats for 1 synth, and compared it to how much you would gain/lose per synth. Would cost you ~35-40k per synth and they sell on average of 1 per day for 35-40k.

The synth requires 96 Leather, 46 GS, and 41 CC so basically a T0. If you want, I would suggest to buy mats and do some synths in spurts. To save a little gil, if you can, buy a stack of each of the stackable items (tiger leathers, gold ingots/thread, velvet cloths, etc) and then buy a few HQ bugard skins at a time. Seems would be the most efficient way to go about this. Let me know if you want to do this and I would be happy to do the Synths for ya.

I went ahead and checked on price of mats for 1 synth, and compared it to how much you would gain/lose per synth. Would cost you ~35-40k per synth and they sell on average of 1 per day for 35-40k.

The synth requires 96 Leather, 46 GS, and 41 CC so basically a T0. If you want, I would suggest to buy mats and do some synths in spurts. To save a little gil, if you can, buy a stack of each of the stackable items (tiger leathers, gold ingots/thread, velvet cloths, etc) and then buy a few HQ bugard skins at a time. Seems would be the most efficient way to go about this. Let me know if you want to do this and I would be happy to do the Synths for ya.

That is an offer of truly humbling generosity. Thank you, Pit. If you don't mind the imposition on your time I'll definitely do as you recommend.

-benny

giggity.

i think i'm 0/50 for those (this was a year ago or more) so i said fuck em. i think when i was really trying to get some lauranthalas had some in his bazaar for 12m or so, and theres no way i'd pay that much for those.

good luck benner/pit!

Yea, i made a couple pair when they sold for ~6mil. One was for Gergall (on his dime) and one I made to sell.

Back