Shade's Guide - Massive Update Incoming

RSS News

Syndicated News Service

https://preview.redd.it/k36ndoz9si2...bp&s=891ccfb7f41f8d747c25c65b976522fa02c2e009

What the hell is a "Shade's Guide"?

For those who've never heard of it, ShadesGuide.com is basically a giant spreadsheet of absurdly detailed data tables to help with crafting leves. The guide shows you exactly which leves to do, what you need to craft, how to craft it all, how many materials you'll need, and even where/how to get all of those materials (including whether or not they can be purchased from an NPC)--all in a single table:

Armorer (Lv 40) leve data

It also includes a list of exactly where to get every single item in the Miner / Botanist gathering logs (not including the new Ishgardian restoration mats, atm) along with a whole lot of other stuff--there are currently about 1200 items in this list:

Lot of plants in this game

Since 5.1 released (and changed frekken EVERY SINGLE CRAFTING LEVE sadface), I've been working hard on updating all of the leve data and publishing version 3 of my guide on my site.

Once that's done, I'll most likely be adding in data for how to craft items / gather mats for all of the new Ishgardian restoration stuff that was added in 5.1 since I know a ton of people are doing that now.

(Side-note: As far as I can tell, crafting leves (for the most part) are still totally viable post 5.1--but I'll go into that in more detail when I add in the Ishgardian restoration data in the future.)

And once THAT'S done... I can finally focus on adding content that doesn't completely revolve around leveling up your crafters (like Youtube videos!)... if SE doesn't decide to go and change LITERALLY EVERYTHING again... lol

I'm also taking this opportunity to update the look / feel of the guide somewhat to make it a little more visually consistent and user-friendlier:

Old (eew)

New (hotness)

I haven't posted an update in a while because I've been so busy actually working on the guide, but I wanted to take a few minutes to let you guys know that an update IS coming... soonTM!

As always, if you have any feedback / questions / whatevers, please feel free to leave a comment or PM me!

Have a good night! =)

-Shade

submitted by /u/Rg_RANDROID
[link] [comments]

Continue reading...

Back