Several Worlds Login Difficulties (Aug. 30)

Aangeliceus

Kitteh's Meow
FC/Leadership
We are currently experiencing stability issues with the NA/EU data center Worlds due to congestion.

The issue is being addressed, and new updates will follow as additional information becomes available.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

[Date & Time]
From Aug. 30, 2013 17:16 (PDT)

[Details]
- Unable to log into the NA/EU data center Worlds.

[Affected Worlds]
Adamantoise
Balmung
Behemoth
Cactuar
Cerberus
Coeurl
Diabolos
Excalibur
Exodus
Faerie
Gilgamesh
Goblin
Hyperion
Lamia
Leviathan
Malboro
Midgardsormr
Moogle
Odin
Phoenix
Ragnarok
Sargatanas
Shiva
Siren
Ultros

So how long before SE decides to offer us 2 months free to play? Didn't they do that in 2010 already...?

if they fix it next week, i don't think they'll give us a whole other month.. but they could extend a week or two.

in ffxi days I would have said they'd never do that, but these days, they're so accommodating with this stuff lately, I wouldn't be surprised.

they better. i'm kind of really sad that i've had it and am forced to just play dress-up while all the servers are locked and/or congested. all the while wasting time on my free trial. like yeah, i get it, you undershot the launch but fuck. instead ive just been moping around my old board posts.

world full errors. forgot it's saturday... should've just stayed logged in last night. Prolly won't be able to log in all day. lulz

world full errors. forgot it's saturday... should've just stayed logged in last night. Prolly won't be able to log in all day. lulz

I got disconnected earlier. Router reset.

Sadly, a new issue cropped up. I can't log in at all. Ugh.

So how long before SE decides to offer us 2 months free to play? Didn't they do that in 2010 already...?

They've added seven days. I would guess that if it remains hard to log in except in the early morning beyond next week, that could grow.

Lol. Lots just got 90000'd.

And issues with lobby server / loading NA list

Very close to just saying screw it. I mean, damn.

Best just to wait until afte the 4th.

Lets hope that solves some problems.

They need to open up transfers as well.... Make them free at that.

Back