Self important cellphone guy!

Talfus

~Lux Aeterna~
orz... Really hate when ppl come into the store and try to tell me what they want while on a conference call... Can never make out what the fuck they want or if they're even talking to me...

If you're one of these ppl save you sales reps life and maybe even your own.

Finish you fucking call before attempting to come into a store!:finger: :finger: :finger:

/endrant

And he's still... talking on his phone while I just sit here doing nothing.. I really hope another customer comes in so I can take them so he'll have to wait. ;)

People are just morons. We have a policy here, that you must end your cell phone call before speaking to front desk or be refused service until such time.

The local Subway has a sign at the order area that says "please refrain from cell phone use at time of ordering."

Another aggrivation: We have Smart Tag lanes here in Virginia (aka EZ Pass) --- We've had this for a long time now and it clearly states which lanes are EZ Pass / Smart Tag only..... yet dumbasses still clog up the express lans because they dont have transponder to go through the toll. (mainly because they are on their cell and not paying attention and it happens every god damn morning...)

You know what really grinds my gears? A WARRIOR WITH AN E-BODY CHANGING HIS MAIN TO WHM. And hardly ever getting on anymore =/

I started as whm then changed to war. And RL is a bitch.
Besides, I heard the war body from Salvage is light years better than Adaman Hauberk... :flipblue:

On a cereal note, I do plan on playing again. Just need my lazy gf to get off her ass and get a job, then I'll have plenty of playtime. :cool:

Sounds like you need a new GF with a job instead.

I started as whm then changed to war. And RL is a bitch.
Besides, I heard the war body from Salvage is light years better than Adaman Hauberk... :flipblue:

On a cereal note, I do plan on playing again. Just need my lazy gf to get off her ass and get a job, then I'll have plenty of playtime. :cool:

Back