Seeking Female Ffxiv Partner.

RSS News

Syndicated News Service
What the title says + Girlfriend

I am currently seeking a female partner for a friend of mine in game , online and IRL :)
He doesn't know that I'm posting this thread and hopefully wont find out.

A little about him.

He is 27yrs old. Single. Sexy. Arabic. Lives in Kuwait City. Middle East and he is the sweetest person I have ever met. He is the type of person who would climb a mountain for a friend if he had to. I have been best friends with him online for 9 years.There's nothing I don't know about him and any girl would be lucky to have him. The only problem is he has bad taste in woman and always end up getting hurt. So hopefully i can grab him a gamer girl with a nice and sweet personality just like him. Someone who would treat him like the king he is. With any luck this post would call to a certain lonely lady that just hasn't met the right guy or had trouble with idiotic males in the past. I just want to see him happy. Ofcourse to make sure im not getting any trolls ill be requesting a skype chat to male sure ur not a man pretending to be a woman xD with some lengthy questions and conversations. Don't worry I'm not Shiva but I am protective of my best friend's heart.(Oh and don't even think you wont like him. No girl won't like him or get along with him) Only after i have approved ill introduce you and you can arrange a nice FFXIV marriage date ^ ^ Welcome to the trials of finding true love :)

Message me if you think you deem fit for this position ^ ^ otherwise keep scrolling ;)

Continue reading...

Back