@ sea

/die

like 25 times this week, lol.

all worth it

Grats guys and gal. =)

I'd like to quote JGP on this....

We were JOKING when we said you had to walk directly under it to avoid aggro ><

Common FFXI logic would dictate that what we said on ventrilo would be incorrect. However, we now have it captured in a color picture...

lol JGP, can't believe you "believed" me and told them to walk under them, anyways Grats Aze, Xer, Sarg and JGP... if you guys are interested i bet we could fight those Flying UFO NMs with a group of 11-12. They use massive AoE including one that removes all your equipment. Also the Aern mob types (the shiva look alikes have reraise on them so becareful)

Hey guys, special congratz to you guys, I know you been workin hard lately and now its paid off, eh? If you guys need a hand getting up to date on the latest missions or getting the map of Al'Taeiu, lemme know, I'd be more than happy to help out. The missions to date consist mostly of cutscenes and a lot of running around; there is also a few more tricky things and a BC fight, but that is after where all the rest of us are (with the exception of Corvac and his JP pickup party /fume!)

Also, I'm sure Sarge would agree that now would be a good time to farm some organs for those Elemental Gorgets ^_^ I've been wanting to for a while, but we haven't had enough people to take them... I've solod a bunch (for some reason sometimes the mobs take 2x damage from magic, very rare tho... 2200 Blizzard IV is very gewd at helping you solo a mob, lol) but the drop rate is such that it wasn't really worth it.

Jotaru it wasnt a JP pick up PT (well not the BC anyways), i had an invite from a friend who needed another member. Although i did the Garden of Ruhmet Access before too, i still went back and helped you guys do it

<_< I know corv, it was a small joke >_>

You've explained this before, and its no biggy

YOUR JOKE, MUCH LIKE YOUR LIFE, WAS A FAILURE!!!!1111one

DO NOT PASS GO, DO NOT COLLECT $200!!!!

"WHERE DID YOU LEARN THIS FROM, HUH? ANSWER ME!"
"...FROM YOU! I LEARNED IT FROM YOU, DAD!"

(There's a new version of Guanmode out. Version 2.0.2 now supports the new nVidia drivers and now includes general fixes from several bug reports I have received.)

Back